Starting to get nervous about the Stevenson situation....

Advertisement
The cat out of the bag should not really prevent him from leaving.
Except it does. If he got in the portal we could talk to him and convince him he was making the right decision. The fact that they got wind of it beforehand gave them all the time to stop it while we can’t make contact. Fighting with our arms tied behind our back.

I don’t have any info on this other than he was gonna transfer. Cribby can make the call one way or another but I would assume that if it drags into next week... it’s over

high smoking pot GIF

Advertisement
Except it does. If he got in the portal we could talk to him and convince him he was making the right decision. The fact that they got wind of it beforehand gave them all the time to stop it while we can’t make contact. Fighting with our arms tied behind our back.

I don’t have any info on this other than he was gonna transfer. Cribby can make the call one way or another but I would assume that if it drags into next week... it’s over
Bingo

Advertisement

Exactly.

Why do so many porsters (including Barry Jacksoff) think that this is so goddamned overly simple? And that a premature leak of information will have no impact at all?

This assumes his coaches had no notice prior to Barry Jackson throwing oil on the spark.

Thats what makes you nervous??

Im nervous everyday that passes without a new DC
If we’re going after position coaches then I doubt there’s an independent accomplished DC coming in and Manny will have cut his own throat to keep some people around that DC candidates don’t want to be saddled with.

Advertisement
I’d feel better if Cribby had posted this....
Cribby behind the scenes has expressed some confidence I believe

My understanding (not from Cribby) is that he was turning in his paperwork yesterday for the portal. I think that is what triggered the thread yesterday. Georgia compliance has 48 hours to submit it so Friday afternoon/evening unless they convince him otherwise. They’re definitely gonna hold it the full 48

If we’re going after position coaches then I doubt there’s an independent accomplished DC coming in and Manny will have cut his own throat to keep some people around that DC candidates don’t want to be saddled with.

didn't richt hire a DL coach before he hired a DC here? either way, im sure no DC would mind a guy like T-Rob. Id have to guess that any step up in a DB coach on the level of T-Rob would require the Co-DC title.

Advertisement

My understanding (not from Cribby) is that he was turning in his paperwork yesterday for the portal. I think that is what triggered the thread yesterday. Georgia compliance has 48 hours to submit it so Friday afternoon/evening unless they convince him otherwise
That makes sense

My understanding (not from Cribby) is that he was turning in his paperwork yesterday for the portal. I think that is what triggered the thread yesterday. Georgia compliance has 48 hours to submit it so Friday afternoon/evening unless they convince him otherwise. They’re definitely gonna hold it the full 48
Yup

didn't richt hire a DL coach before he hired a DC here? either way, im sure no DC would mind a guy like T-Rob. Id have to guess that any step up in a DB coach on the level of T-Rob would require the Co-DC title.
I’m not worried about the DL coach. What worries me is that Banda didn’t take some of the current staff with him to Utah State and they’re still lingering around.

Advertisement
Back