Staking my career on this...

Keep at it @IndayArtHauz ... I had a thread that was locked (not a problem - no big deal) because I came to this site thinking “I hope this one this is kept in perspective, still a lot of games to go,” and instead there is so much hysterical girly whining it’s like a middle school girl’s pajama party.

A legitimate analysis of defensive shortcomings as one thing, but this hysterical shrill whining, my wife at her worst can’t nag this badly.

Advertisement
2EF60138-5F1C-4C11-8B3C-C604A97BC84C.jpeg

Advertisement
There’s a reason INDY has the biggest BAND of all the CIS mods...fck with him and you too can will become lead chair of his skin flute section...

Advertisement
May I suggest permitting some slack in the game day thread. Some of us are incapable of controlling our whining and *****ing given the vicissitudes of emotion during the course of a game. I scream and yell like a school girl in that thread but am much better composed after some time and a tampon change. By all means, ban folks outside the game day thread if posts are nothing but ****

If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
What career?

wow. I can feel some mopery being peeled off my soul. 15 years worth starting to slough

Advertisement
If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Fvggot.

There will be a lot of things to highlight in the film review. Thought Lashlee was brilliant in many ways tonight.

I know this will be unpopular, but I thought Baker called a smart game on defense in the 1st half. UL adjusted in second half and caught Miami in a bad matchup several times with the way we structured our defense with Bolden out there getting stuck on Tutu (Louisville made an adjustment to make that happen with alignments).

LB's were bad. If Jennings does what he's supposed to, Miami takes over deep in Louisville territory on a 4th down play.

Advertisement
There will be a lot of things to highlight in the film review. Thought Lashlee was brilliant in many ways tonight.

I know this will be unpopular, but I thought Baker called a smart game on defense in the 1st half. UL adjusted in second half and caught Miami in a bad matchup several times with the way we structured our defense with Bolden out there getting stuck on Tutu (Louisville made an adjustment to make that happen with alignments).

LB's were bad. If Jennings does what he's supposed to, Miami takes over deep in Louisville territory on a 4th down play.
Felt like most of our mistakes tonight on both sides of the ball were player miscues. Which is different than the last 15 years.

Guess you missed last season?

No, I didn’t miss last season.

Did you miss class on how to behave like an adult male?

You don’t fire a guy two games into the season, especially if you’re 2-0. That’s how normal and rational adult males think.

Unless you’re a petulant teenage girl. In which case, I understand. Sorry I got onto you.

Most definitely an unpopular opinion but I really liked our scheme in the first half. Tutu was nowhere to be found besides some jet sweeps, and quick outs. That stretch runs was the only thing they really had going

DEACB4EC-78A8-405F-8625-01B6695A85DD.gif

Advertisement
Back