Staking my career on this...

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
Yo do u thing man ain't got nothing to say about the players, personally happy for the win! But that's what fans do man we complain about what we don't like and the D coordinator sucks!

Advertisement
Advertisement
32E45562-726A-457B-8AD0-51ADF631A14E.jpeg

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
Lol we beat a team favored over us by two scores and probably should have won by 20+. Lots to still fix but man people can’t relax

Here here!!!

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Back