Staking my career on this...

Advertisement
Big win, but Butch woulda.....

Nah, it's a big win. Loved it. I listened to the UL broadcast while watching, and it was great. They really liked Miami, and were saying how we were far better than they expected. They really liked our kicking game. Were joking how Miami was in FG range whenever they had the ball... anywhere.

This was a big win. UL has a creative O, so ANY win is big when we play them.

Advertisement
If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
My P rhymes with analytical, board ruining poRsters are your mega-mopes. Smoke these miserable ********.

607A1E00-73F5-4E8B-B517-A4C88694FC28.gif

If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
I think you just found the real business model to monetize CIS. Don't remove adds, remove ****posts (for $25/year)

Advertisement
Those negative posters ruin this broads, not so much with their negativity, but with their ignorance about college football. Louisville is a highly skilled offensive team with as much speed as any team. They will score 30 points in almost every game, especially in a game with as many possessions as this one.

Our greatest team of all-time was losing at RUTGERS at halftime. I was there. Matter of fact, I believe we didn’t take the lead until towards the end of the 3rd Quarter.

Advertisement

Can we talk about the refs though? That was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen.

Yep.. 💯

As Em would say-
“This is what we ask of our fans
If you ever hear that sh*t, whoop their ***!

Hit em with sticks, bricks, rocks, throw **** at em.
Do it just to do it, **** it, they’re *****s, they won’t hit you back, they’re nothin. “

Advertisement

Don't ever let them take it from you my friend...

band copy.jpg

Yo do u thing man ain't got nothing to say about the players, personally happy for the win! But that's what fans do man we complain about what we don't like and the D coordinator sucks!
Proofread before you hit post.
I will gladly drop the dough for "Hooked On Phonics" if you need it. I'm in a giving mood thanks to the CANES.

Advertisement
Back