Staking my career on this...

Great ******* game! With that said,

4fm3lh.jpg

Advertisement
In case meaning isn't clear, there is this:
1600586403621.png

But I really would like to know (but afraid actually ask) is OP a "he" or a "she" or (whatever pronoun rhymes with analytical.)

If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
Would a thread complaining about putting on a mask after coming off the field be okay?

Advertisement
Felt like most of our mistakes tonight on both sides of the ball were player miscues. Which is different than the last 15 years.
Interesting take. Hoping to see more evidence of this during the week as the breakdowns occur. As a fan who doesn't really know what the **** I'm looking at, it's good to know that I probably shouldn't automatically blame Baker every time the defense effs up.

Advertisement
The dumb, undisciplined penalties left points on the field. Happy for the win, not happy with what I see as obvious coaching shortcomings.

If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
Will complaining that we didn’t recruit atwell qualify, hypothetically? I was looking forward to those takes

Advertisement
Would a thread complaining about putting on a mask after coming off the field be okay?
It would be an interesting thread. The point of masks is not to prevent you from contracting the virus; the point is to reduce chances you unknowingly spread the virus while asymptomatic.

Putting on a mask after leaving the field is meant to be a safety precaution for those on the sidelines. The player leaving the field, of course, may have contracted the virus on the last play and not known it. Hence, backups, other side of the ball players, coaches, and team personnel would now be at an elevated risk of exposure.

Of course, in the locker room, when everyone is jammed in there, you’d have to also be wearing a mask and social distance for it to mean much.

Now, back to the Inday hammer.

Advertisement

Hahaha gaht**** that was savage.

Advertisement
Back