Staking my career on this...

Please keep your word on this, Ind. I’m so sick of these broken record wrist slitters making this a house of misery.

Most of us come here to enjoy our hobby, not read the incessant tear-soaked tomes of a bunch of glory years slobs, who hold everyone else to impossible standards while overlooking their own perpetual failings. They can’t string one of their simpleton rants together without a half dozen factual, grammatical, and/or structural errors, yet we are to believe that they have all the answers to problems being worked on by their cognitive superiors.

It’s the same one or two notes with them, and they’re as insidious as the roaches that have taken over the hovels within which they dwell.

Advertisement
If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.

He said back to back bye weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
We had won THREE of our past TWENTY-SIX games like this. Three! In 15 years!!

You don’t have to think we’re winning a natty after last night, and you shouldn’t.

But if you have one ******* molecule of negativity, snark, ****y criticism or a *****made attitude less than a day after what we watched last night, you’re a legitimately miserable son of a ***** and I guarantee nobody likes you.

1600611601745.gif

Please keep your word on this, Ind. I’m so sick of these broken record wrist slitters making this a house of misery.

Most of us come here to enjoy our hobby, not read the incessant tear-soaked tomes of a bunch of glory years slobs, who hold everyone else to impossible standards while overlooking their own perpetual failings. They can’t string one of their simpleton rants together without a half dozen factual, grammatical, and/or structural errors, yet we are to believe that they have all the answers to problems being worked on by their cognitive superiors.

It’s the same one or two notes with them, and they’re as insidious as the roaches that have taken over the hovels within which they dwell.
Did we get an update on the body count from @IndayArtHauz ‘s night time feeding frenzy?

Advertisement
If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over of it.
Thank you. Get rid of toxicity. Can’t even go on the game day discussion bc every freaking post is about someone sucking. But yeah enough of this. We just beat a very good team and by many accounts you think we would have lost to a HS team.

Can you really be happy with this D?

No ones saying that he means actually breaking down whats going on whats gong wrong whats working whats not....

Not the same stupid repetitive posters that same the same sh*t over and over offering nothing.

We know there are issues on D no one disputes that

The dumb, undisciplined penalties left points on the field. Happy for the win, not happy with what I see as obvious coaching shortcomings.
How about the dumb, undisciplined penalties by every team in every game. I’m not supporting bad penalties but in every game of football, from pee-wee to pro, there are bad penalties and self-inflicted wounds. It is literally part of the game. Not an excuse but a recognition that the game is played by humans.

Advertisement
No, I didn’t miss last season.

Did you miss class on how to behave like an adult male?

You don’t fire a guy two games into the season, especially if you’re 2-0. That’s how normal and rational adult males think.

Unless you’re a petulant teenage girl. In which case, I understand. Sorry I got onto you.
Behave like an adult?
Act rational?
you are asking for a lot from some of these posters.
and my teenage daughter would be offended at being compared to many of these idiots angry after last night.

Yeah, where's the dude from last week saying if you took out all the big runs, the run game wasn't that good. He's gotta be losing his s**t since if you take away those two 75 yard touchdowns the first 2 drives of the second half gained 0 yards.

Advertisement
Only a goofy would lol
He not saying you have to be happy with the defense...the way them cry babies ***** last week after a win with the off season the team had was just embarrassing to read as a Cane fan....every dam thread was WHINING

Rah, rah to groupthink.... this board would have been dead back in 2003 if we had implemented that...
...since then all rah, rah Clappy, Randy, Folden soothsayers have been proven wrong.

I have been here since 1996... that is what was unique about this board.. there both Koolaid crowd and truth sayers. ...

... not the current generation of "group think cancel crowd".

That's the truth.. .. ban me if you want to. .. . after 24 years i am fine with that.

Last edited:

Thank you

He not saying you have to be happy with the defense...the way them cry babies ***** last week after a win with the off season the team had was just embarrassing to read as a Cane fan....every dam thread was WHINING
Understand the defense too before you “express your dislike.”

Advertisement
Back