Staking my career on this...

Look guys i have power to ban you because we won 1 game. Wow. Grown men dont act

Understand the defense too before you “express your

Understand the defense too before you “express your dislike.”
I neva said anyone was wrong bout how they feel and I understand football period. That crying every thread was embarrassing to read as a fan and that's what he is basically saying is all I was saying...what that have to do with what u saying IDK...but believe dat homie 💯 up right👍🏾🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
If you cant enjoy a win then what's the point? That was a good win. I know its early but I am going to tip my hat to all the people who were clamoring for us to embrace the spread offense. Looks like they were right and I was wrong to cling to the old pro set.

I neva said anyone was wrong bout how they feel and I understand football period. That crying every thread was embarrassing to read as a fan and that's what he is basically saying is all I was saying...what that have to do with what u saying IDK...but believe dat homie 💯 up right👍🏾🤷🏾‍♂️

We have sucked for 15 years. People moping should be fully understood until we start winning again.

Id understand if we moped after 1 bad year but its been forever.

We have sucked for 15 years. People moping should be fully understood until we start winning again.

Id understand if we moped after 1 bad year but its been forever.
I'm not disagreeing with anyone's feelings but to read all of the WHINING every thread for a week like this was something new, when we have threads that's called tears mocking other schools was just embarrassing....like wtf this off-season was like no other and we know our problems so y all the tears after a win that's all I'm saying....no one's wrong bout what they saw on the field.

If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over it.
**** I’m mad bc I can’t like this 10 more times.

Advertisement
Rah, rah to groupthink.... this board would have been dead back in 2003 if we had implemented that...
...since then all rah, rah Clappy, Randy, Folden soothsayers have been proven wrong.

I have been here since 1996... that is what was unique about this board.. there both Koolaid crowd and truth sayers. ...

... not the current generation of "group think cancel crowd".

That's the truth.. .. ban me if you want to. .. . after 24 years i am fine with that.
Love your avatar.
Screenshot_20200920-141326_Samsung Internet.jpg

Those negative posters ruin this broads, not so much with their negativity, but with their ignorance about college football. Louisville is a highly skilled offensive team with as much speed as any team. They will score 30 points in almost every game, especially in a game with as many possessions as this one.
When it counted the D did what they had to do..
These types of scores at the end of a game are normal in this new era of football.

If I see you come with the same dopey mope negativity after a win like this I will straight up kick you off this board for however long I see fit or until they take the hammer from me.

I do not mean criticizing legit aspects of this team and analyzing our weaknesses. I am craving the breakdowns that will be coming this week from the Lus and Lances of the board, especially since we have back to back byes coming up.

What I have a problem with is the lazy, cowardly, ignorant and unintelligible drooling of “Fire Baker, Harley sux, Cam only had one good play, Butch woulda farted for more points” nonsense that doesn’t contribute a freaking thing to anyone on the board. Stay offline and spend time with your wife and kids, if they can still stand you.

Y’all still look at the TV and expect the team to perform like the Goats will you porst like sheep. I’m over it.
Thanks knoxville baby maker! This one is for you
happy sam rockwell GIF

Advertisement
After two games - yea makes a lot of sense. Great post.
I knew the butt lickers was going to take what happened at the end of the game to keep up their crying. The defense did what it had to do. We had sacks, fumbles, and picks. DC didn't adjust quickly enough after they came out of the half with their adjustments. Baker will get better with each game.

Lol that most of them have a wife or a girlfriend or can even afford a rental.....

Advertisement
Please keep your word on this, Ind. I’m so sick of these broken record wrist slitters making this a house of misery.

Most of us come here to enjoy our hobby, not read the incessant tear-soaked tomes of a bunch of glory years slobs, who hold everyone else to impossible standards while overlooking their own perpetual failings. They can’t string one of their simpleton rants together without a half dozen factual, grammatical, and/or structural errors, yet we are to believe that they have all the answers to problems being worked on by their cognitive superiors.

It’s the same one or two notes with them, and they’re as insidious as the roaches that have taken over the hovels within which they dwell.

When the greatest speaks - “Most of us come here to enjoy our hobby” - you’d be wise to listen.

Last edited:
Enjoying a good win without excessive mope definitely deserves this attention. But there is a lot of differing opinion about "how much" room for improvement, and whether this was a "never in doubt' or "blowout" win, or something less than that. I think it would be reasonable to allow that to be discussed, (especially now that the (hapless) Dolphins game has been suspended for Lightning (and I don't mean TampaBay.))

Advertisement
Behave like an adult?
Act rational?
you are asking for a lot from some of these posters.
and my teenage daughter would be offended at being compared to many of these idiots angry after last night.

Please accept my apologies - and regards to your teenage daughter. I’m just trying to use hyperbole that will poke these supersensitive low-T types that clearly have trouble with behaving like sane male adults.

Advertisement
Back