Staff Changes - 1/3 AM Update

View as article
LOL bro you need to understand the Trooper. He's a bagman with the gift of the gab.
It's time to graduate, UM fans. We can't compete with Clemson or Alabaga without guys like this. It's the new era.
FYI: add Tennessee and Auburn to your list as well.

That really doesn't answer the question how this guy ends up from penthouse to pavement.

Advertisement
Man if Seider and Taylor show up at Miami....we are good with these athletes in SoFla....we dont even need an offensive Coordinator if this happens
1546517929013.gif

Advertisement
Re: Fedora (philly.com)

"...but the past two coaches, Collins and Diaz, said they now have their “dream job."

The school would like to hire somebody where Temple would be the dream job."

The Temple Admin must know their HC position is not Fedora's dream job, not even close.

I mentioned it in another thread but Seider ain't making the $$$ we may all think he is at Pedo State. Staff salaries has actually been a big issue for their fraud head coach and part of the reason he was rumored to be interested in USC and other places. Apparently their AD was just now willing to up the staff salary budget but let's hope it's too late to keep Seider from bolting from Happy Showertime Valley.

https://www-mcall-com.cdn.ampprojec...ootball-coaching-salaries-20181231-story.html

That really doesn't answer the question how this guy ends up from penthouse to pavement.

I think I remember him getting into some kind of trouble at Auburn. He was very well known for tossing $$ around.

Funny everyone is excited because he was a bagman at some of these SEC schools. Just because he comes here doesn't mean the bags come with him. Dude can recruit for sure, but we could find ourselves in trouble in the future with a man like Taylor.

Advertisement
I think I remember him getting into some kind of trouble at Auburn. He was very well known for tossing $$ around.

Funny everyone is excited because he was a bagman at some of these SEC schools. Just because he comes here doesn't mean the bags come with him. Dude can recruit for sure, but we could find ourselves in trouble in the future with a man like Taylor.

Spot on.
At this point the risk is well worth the reward. Welcome to the 21st century.

That's the concern. And imagine getting in trouble in the $EC for throwing bags! Something just doesn't add up.

"Manny is thinking bigger then Coley."

Mannnny my boy.

I have a feeling it goes Apple OC/QB, Seider RB, Taylor WR. In terms of recruiting that is sick. Those are trail killers.

Also it tells you about the respect people have for Manny. Juniors coming back. Good coaches are reaching out to Manny.

Stefan what happen with the Fran Brown guy? I thought he was going to come co-DC here if he didn't get the Temple job.

Also who have you been hearing about the S&C (which is the favorite).
I believe they said Kurt Hester is most likely to get the S&C job

Advertisement
Seeing how Diaz is approaching his staff. I think I prefer Major Applewhite to Fedora....Applewhite is more likely to stick for a few years, where Fedora could leave in 2020. Also with Applewhite, you have a better chance at Taylor and Seider since he wont command his guys come with him. Fedora is the more polished guy....but a young up and comer that can work the QB room, I would be okay with. Not to mention less chance of friction, Fedora is very outspoken individual that could cause conflict in the locker room.

Maybe I am just setting up for us not to get Fedora, but definitely have been swayed on the Applewhite thoughts.

Honest question ....if somebody knows the answer.... Would there be a legal issue to Ferdora's signing with Miami if he still on and for the forthcoming years on UNC payroll? A school within the same conference / division? I think he has about 10 years remaining in his contract.

How that works out?

Advertisement
Got to make the money work, but it sounds like the administration finally gets it. You don't have to break the bank, but do have to spend money to bring in a very competent staff.

Don’t get excited about the administration. They have not changed. Manny, who might work out, was a lazy easy hire like others have been. Now, if they had made serious run at Urban, then you could think something. He would not have taken it but they never even thought about him, I’m sure.

Stefan, I know you said most would be done after an OC was hired, but have you heard anything as far as OL coach possibilities and some of them reaching out? This spot, IMO, is second only to OC.

Honest question ....if somebody knows the answer.... Would there be a legal issue to Ferdora's signing with Miami if he still on and for the forthcoming years on UNC payroll? A school within the same conference / division? I think he has about 10 years remaining in his contract.

How that works out?

Mediation between what he's owed from UNC vs what's he's offered at his next school = solution. No legal issue there.

Advertisement
Back