Staff Changes - 1/3 AM Update

View as article
LOL bro you need to understand the Trooper. He's a bagman with the gift of the gab.
It's time to graduate, UM fans. We can't compete with Clemson or Alabaga without guys like this. It's the new era.
FYI: add Tennessee and Auburn to your list as well.

...how does that answer why he's been at Arkansas St for 4 years?

Advertisement
I think I remember him getting into some kind of trouble at Auburn. He was very well known for tossing $$ around.

Funny everyone is excited because he was a bagman at some of these SEC schools. Just because he comes here doesn't mean the bags come with him. Dude can recruit for sure, but we could find ourselves in trouble in the future with a man like Taylor.
This. 👆🏿 Literally. Dropped money on the ground for my cousin to pick up while recruiting him to come to Tennessee. My cousins dad told him to keep walking and leave it alone. He ended up at UGA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Money aside if Taylor was a good COACH he wouldn’t be at Ark St.

Just because Ponce reaches out doesn’t mean we reacted. With Coley scuttlebutt I can see him coming here as QB coach being that this is home.

If Manny wants a bunch of future defensive coordinators on D, bet similar for O. Especially with the knowledge the Fedora/Applewhite are rentals. Tee Martin at WR hits recruiting, coaching and built in OC to learn Fedoras/Applewhites systems and jump in when they go HC.

Hope I am wrong but logic is worrisome on fedora and temple. They not doing hc interviews till next week yet hes got a miami offer on the table yet is waiting. Hc's maybe just like to be hcs.

With nc$ buy out involved, salary probably not a huge issue either. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
I'm in the minority here, but I wish this info wasn't coming out if it wasn't a done deal. The longer this goes the less likely Fedora is coming. Plug your leaks Manny.

Manny will learn eventually. Thankfully, Richt was pretty good about keeping things sealed up (for the most part). I’m guessing manny is smart with this stuff.

Everyone keeps crying this guy or that guy is great recruiter but how do they do without bags? Coley was great at FSU and now Bama, but what did he really do here? He found Brad but the kid’s loyalty kept him. Just because someone recruits well at big sec or other sources of free cars and houses, doesn’t mean they will here. I admit to not following The Who’s who of recruiting but I noticed Mark didn’t have the same magic here as UGA.

Advertisement
Back