Staff Changes - 1/3 AM Update

View as article
Advertisement
Why are you fellas having wet dreams over Seider? Looking at his resume I'm not sure he's any more or less impressive than Thomas Brown. Looks like a solid hire to me.

Why are you fellas having wet dreams over Seider? Looking at his resume I'm not sure he's any more or less impressive than Thomas Brown. Looks like a solid hire to me.

Ace mufuggin recruitnik. But put him, Fedora, and anyone else to the side except the TROOPER.
Bring that cat in and we're back in the bag game, on a BALLA level.

I think they've probably saved enough money with Diaz to allow more money to be spent on position coaches. It also seems like money is less of an issue with the administration now.

Another thing. If he lands guys like Seider and Taylor, the bump class next year is going to be huge.

That's good to know that $$$ isn't an issue this time around, makes me more confident we can land the coaching targets.

Advertisement
"Manny is thinking bigger then Coley."

Mannnny my boy.

I have a feeling it goes Apple OC/QB, Seider RB, Taylor WR. In terms of recruiting that is sick. Those are trail killers.

Also it tells you about the respect people have for Manny. Juniors coming back. Good coaches are reaching out to Manny.

Stefan what happen with the Fran Brown guy? I thought he was going to come co-DC here if he didn't get the Temple job.

Also who have you been hearing about the S&C (which is the favorite).

Thought Manny said he wants a qb coach and an oc. Didn't sound like he wanted someone splitting duties.

Advertisement
I'm not a fan of man-crushes, but the TROOPER fits the bill!
We would have So Fla on LOCKDOWN if he came in.....BLUE CHIP ballers at our door.
Does it Corleone style -- makes em an offer they can't refuse.

tropper.jpg

Last edited:
Bringing Coley would be all about recruiting. Hard part would be outbidding UGA for Coley, to put him as QB coach. No way he'd come in as OC, unless he was just given the title, to justify the bump in pay. But getting him, Seider, and Taylor on the staff would finally get some serious recruiting skills that have been missing for a long time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Seider want a pay raise or want a change of scenery? What’s going on at Child Rape U?

Advertisement
Back