Spring breakout player predictions

Offense: Travis Homer. Special teams superstar who will finally get touches this year. Cantwait.gif

Defense: Zach McCloud. I always thought he had the most potential of the three and he will catch up to the other two standouts

the offseason is here.....

Hopefully it will be one of the QB's

Advertisement
I don't anyone knows what to expect with Allison but we've heard that those close to the program apparently are hoping Perry will be ready, so I don't know what to think.

We haven't heard people close to the program say anything of that sort. Please, please, please find me a quote of somebody on staff saying anything remotely resembling what you just posted.

If I recall correctly I think D Money had a podcast and a post about Jack and his thoughts.

Advertisement
Bold prediction: sherifs outshines all QBs in spring ball minus Weldon. Spring final qb will be a Weldon-sheriffs battle.

As for homer, I'd really like to see him get meaningful carries but if he's as elite as everyone here thinks he is, why didn't he get any legit carries this fall?

Rosier wasn't holding off Shirreffs until Shirreffs hurt his hand. I don't think Rosier wins the job with Allison having a full year in the system, or even Shirreffs being healthy. Richt wants consistency, and whoever gives him that will win the job.

I'm looking forward to a real QB competition for the first time in forever. The Kaaya/Heaps battle doesn't count.

Advertisement
What I think:

Offense: Homer and Mullins
Defense: Young

What I hope for:

Offense: Brown and St. Louis
Defense: Finley

Need tackles solidified so we can move Darling inside.

Need a safety to step up next to Quan.

I am going to go out on limb and say someone like Cedrick Wright on defense. We need a ball hawk in the secondary to emerge and from what I have seen of his HS film he has very good instincts and the ability to grab the INTS and return them.
Le's see if he can do it at this level.

Offense I hope it is a QB. I don't care which one.

Last edited:
Offense: Mullins
Defense:Young (He played great this year, but I think we'll see a huge bump in his playing ability)

Advertisement
Offense: Travis Homer. Special teams superstar who will finally get touches this year. Cantwait.gif

Defense: Zach McCloud. I always thought he had the most potential of the three and he will catch up to the other two standouts

the offseason is here.....

both players will go from being solid role players to borderline stars
offense-Chris Herndon
defense-Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
Who knows but here are some I'm really interested in
Allison-He has to distance himself or look for a transfer.
Irvin- Can he replace some of the lost Njoku production
Donaldson- We're expecting the ceiling. Will we see it?
Mullins and Cager. On paper better then most we recruited this year. Will they help make us forger our failures?
Johnson-Needs to be the man this year ala Ed Reed. Is he up to the task?
Staff- Will we see any pruning?

How did it take someone so long to realize Schvartze means the N word in Yiddish? Do I have to do everything around here?

Advertisement
Back