Spring breakout player predictions

I like Homer but if Choc switches to jersey no. 5 then he'll have a breakout season. You heard it here first.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense: N'Kosi Perry, Travis Homer, Dionte Mullins, Jovani Haskins, Jeff Thomas, Deejay Dallas & George Brown

Defense: Amari Carter, Malek Young (Although I think he already broke out as a Freshman), Jon Garvin, DJ Johnson, Tyreic Martin & Deandre Wilder

Special teams: Jeff Thomas

Offense: N'Kosi Perry, Travis Homer, Dionte Mullins, Jovani Haskins, Jeff Thomas, Deejay Dallas & George Brown

Defense: Amari Carter, Malek Young (Although I think he already broke out as a Freshman), Jon Garvin, DJ Johnson, Tyreic Martin & Deandre Wilder

Think Amari Carter and Jeff Thomas are gonna be the most exciting players to watch on the whole team.

Carter's film reminds me a lot of Brandon Merriweather. He's also probably gonna be kicked out of 3-4 games for targeting too.

And I think Thomas is going to be the most explosive freshman in the nation. I just hope Richt has the confidence in him to let him return kicks from day 1.

Advertisement
Definitely going with Lawrence Cager. People on here are sleeping on him big time. Have you all seen him recently? Kid has gotten a LOT stronger/bigger. He's gonna have a huge year, bank on it.

I'm liking that pick as AR will see extra attention in 2017.

I remember comments from Cager when he went down, there was no shortage of confidence that he would be putting in the necessary work and back better than ever, though you just never know with those injuries.

UM

:babyface:

Herndon. With a relatively inexperienced or zero experienced QB the TE will be of even greater focus on offense (at least to start the season). I'd be willing to bet we finally see the Chad Thomas we were expecting real early next year too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My brutha, you really think Martin has a breakout season in 2017?
Not as a starter, but I think he'll get rotational snaps and do well against the run.

I'm sure he'll grow but he looks like a stout SDE to me.

Unrelated but one lineup I wouldn't mind seeing on third and long

DE Garvin
DT DJack
DT Thomas
DE J. Jackson
For once I agree with you... That would be ****** scary.

JJack, DJack, Thomas & Garvin all on the field at once... Smh got ****!

My brutha, you really think Martin has a breakout season in 2017?
Not as a starter, but I think he'll get rotational snaps and do well against the run.

I'm sure he'll grow but he looks like a stout SDE to me.

Unrelated but one lineup I wouldn't mind seeing on third and long

DE Garvin
DT DJack
DT Thomas
DE J. Jackson
For once I agree with you... That would be ****** scary.

JJack, DJack, Thomas & Garvin all on the field at once... Smh got ****!

cd5257f0535ef106ad9c8ae4dc7bd547.jpg

Entire O-Line operates out of their place of strength, and gets way better. Then my dream scenario for running back can happen:

Walton= Portis (has such a great year with an improved line that he grades out first or second round)

Homer= Mcgahee (breakout player on offense this year)

Choc learns how to be a running back this spring = Davenport (gets an emmy for supporting cast)

Burns RS - Gets healthy and as a RS Freshman looks like a young Frank Gore

Defense:

Trajan will breakout on special teams and Nickel

I'm over the breakout player.... I want the breakout team. An ACC Coastal, ACC Championship and an invite to the dance. I believe we are going to win double digits and be a top ten team. I want more! Breakout for the 82 on scholarship

Advertisement
Back