Spring breakout player predictions

Advertisement
Everyone in the front seven on defense broke out last year. I'll go with Jaquan.

So many new faces on offense. I'll go with J. Thomas.

Lol. You must be redwines relative.

Give me McCloud he got overshadowed last season and If memory serves me he was injured since the time he got on campus...

Kids gonna be a stud and would surprise me if with a healthy offseason he proves he shouldn't be forgotten

I like this one. McCloud needed more time to adjust than the other 2 freshmen LBs but his talent is obvious. It is really telling that his breakout game was in the bowl game. The added practice time really manifested itself in more confident play where his ability could really shine.

McCloud popped off the screen against WVU

Advertisement
He may not be a breakout to us, but I think Walton is going to be household name next year. McIntosh, for his first year playing DT, he did alright. I think another year of coaching and S&C he's going to pay himself into the first round next year. He's 290 now, He'll be 305, 310, with the same quickness.

Lol. You must be redwines relative.

Give me McCloud he got overshadowed last season and If memory serves me he was injured since the time he got on campus...

Kids gonna be a stud and would surprise me if with a healthy offseason he proves he shouldn't be forgotten

I like this one. McCloud needed more time to adjust than the other 2 freshmen LBs but his talent is obvious. It is really telling that his breakout game was in the bowl game. The added practice time really manifested itself in more confident play where his ability could really shine.

McCloud popped off the screen against WVU

McCloud is a fuqin beast....I liked him the most coming out of his of the three then pickney then shaq. I always go with speed man and McCloud has it for a lb

Advertisement
Homer or Cager on offense (not counting the QB situation)

McCloud or Young on defense

Advertisement
Quan is going to have a Corn type of year on defense. Herndon is going to put on a show for us on offense.

Cager on offense and Young on defense.

Homer & Herndon on offense and I think the whole D steps ups and takes it to another level. Gonna be like an avalanche for opposing offenses.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Everyone in the front seven on defense broke out last year. I'll go with Jaquan.

So many new faces on offense. I'll go with J. Thomas.

There's so many breakout candidates on this roster that if half of them break out this team will be scary good. It's really a sleeping giant with all this potential.

There's so many breakout candidates on this roster that if half of them break out this team will be scary good. It's really a sleeping giant with all this potential. Johnson finley Redwine homer cager mullins berrios thomas etc. There's unproven talent and underachieving talent across the board here. The staff will unlock it.

Travis Homer.

The little carries he got last season was enough to see the kid is explosive.

Homer or Cager on offense (not counting the QB situation)

McCloud or Young on defense

Homer & Herndon on offense and I think the whole D steps ups and takes it to another level. Gonna be like an avalanche for opposing offenses.

Go Canes!

These guys get it.

Homer is gonna be THAT DUDE.

Advertisement
Back