Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Look UF had Quincy Wilson playing CB and his best high school 100m was 11.27 into no wind....at the Nike Combine he posted a 4.54--40...slower that Rayshawn Jenkins who was 4.51 as a safety and the same height and a little heavier.

That 4.54--40 by Wilson at the NFL Combine is slower that Bandy's official 4.51 at the Nike National Combine last June 2016...and Wilson went to a special camp for weeks to prepare for the NFL Combine events.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Look UF had Quincy Wilson playing CB and his best high school 100m was 11.27 into no wind....at the Nike Combine he posted a 4.54--40...slower that Rayshawn Jenkins who was 4.51 as a safety and the same height and a little heavier.

That 4.54--40 by Wilson at the NFL Combine is slower that Bandy's official 4.51 at the Nike National Combine last June 2016...and Wilson went to a special camp for weeks to prepare for the NFL Combine events.
[MENTION=10805]PAR[/MENTION] here you go, troll. Proof positive that 11.1 is fine if you want to be a stud CB. Here is a 1st round draft pick running a 11.27 in high school with the same 40 time as Bandy.

SUCK IT.

What? Your last sentence tells me you are clueless to my point. Just forget the " avg" comment for a second which I tossed in there cause I thought you guys could relate but obviously I was wrong. Should have known better.

Let's look at American heritage's 4x1 team. Tyson Campbell, Patrick surtain, Monte parker and Anthony Swartz. All 4 of those guys run 11.1 or better in the 100m. All the examples I gave are just like that. Miami Northwestern he'll look at Christopher Columbus with bandy, jobe, Henderson and I forget the other guys name. All 11.1 or better. Not real hard to understand this simple concept.

How do you feel about Camron Davis' speed? He's put up some pretty impressive electronic 40 times, yet at this same meet he ran 11.34. Guys like him are dime a dozen right? You're too caught up in how many people can run fast. Even if I give you that the number of guys that run 11.1 are plentiful, how many of those guys look like Bandy on the field. That's what we're talking about here. Fast guys aren't always good football players. You know this. It isn't hard.

Cameron Davis last year posted a best of 11.06......his 11.34 his year was into a 2.8 mps head wind.

100m... 11.21... (-2.2)... Feb 18....Louie Bing Classic V P----using the formula by USTAFF this would be 11.09 with no wind.

100m... 11.43... (-2.8)... Mar 3...... Sam Burley Hall of Fame Invitational ----the formula yields 11.03 with no wind

As mentioned previously it is early in the track year. I look for 10.9's this year

Not sure what's going on, but I didn't say that. Like that's not anything I ever wrote.

Also, the quote here attributed to jjacks is something I actually did say.

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 3.25.01 PM.jpg

How do you feel about Camron Davis' speed? He's put up some pretty impressive electronic 40 times, yet at this same meet he ran 11.34. Guys like him are dime a dozen right? You're too caught up in how many people can run fast. Even if I give you that the number of guys that run 11.1 are plentiful, how many of those guys look like Bandy on the field. That's what we're talking about here. Fast guys aren't always good football players. You know this. It isn't hard.

Cameron Davis last year posted a best of 11.06......his 11.34 his year was into a 2.8 mps head wind.

100m... 11.21... (-2.2)... Feb 18....Louie Bing Classic V P----using the formula by USTAFF this would be 11.09 with no wind.

100m... 11.43... (-2.8)... Mar 3...... Sam Burley Hall of Fame Invitational ----the formula yields 11.03 with no wind

As mentioned previously it is early in the track year. I look for 10.9's this year

Not sure what's going on, but I didn't say that. Like that's not anything I ever wrote.

Also, the quote here attributed to jjacks is something I actually did say.

View attachment 43501

Hard to argue with someone who has zero reading comprehension/reasoning skills and also thinks he's never wrong. Honestly not worth it

[MENTION=10805]PAR[/MENTION] here you go, troll. Proof positive that 11.1 is fine if you want to be a stud CB. Here is a 1st round draft pick running a 11.27 in high school with the same 40 time as Bandy.

SUCK IT.

Teddy this PAR character does not hear you and he never will. There are people like that. I guess defense lawyers like them for certain cases as not all the facts in the world will change their minds. I know of 1953 and understand he was a former track participant in the 100 and 200 and a track coach and loves the sport so he speaks with facts.

Most important we have the players that will take us a long way despite what this PAR guy professes.

Advertisement
gcane44....If you avg. out 44.4 is that not broken down to each leg running a 11.1? yes or no. For the last time..I'm not saying every person on that relay has 11.1 100m speed, it's just an avg.when you break it down.

Only someone that knows nothing about track or football makes the arguments [MENTION=10805]PAR[/MENTION] makes.

He's like a chick that only has surface basic knowledge. Breaking down a 4x100 like he did proves he knows nothing about how a relay works.

Advertisement
randolf...what facts are you talking about? If you can run a 4.5 40 you can run a 100 faster than 11.1. but like I said earlier... if your top speed is 11.1 and you have a secondary full of 11.5-11.1 guys your secondary will suck. Can you show me different?

And don't try to add in the fact that I don't think we have good players cause we do. That's a BS remark on your part.

randolf...what facts are you talking about? If you can run a 4.5 40 you can run a 100 faster than 11.1. but like I said earlier... if your top speed is 11.1 and you have a secondary full of 11.5-11.1 guys your secondary will suck. Can you show me different?

And don't try to add in the fact that I don't think we have good players cause we do. That's a BS remark on your part.

Man you need a woman and a bottle..stream down!

Only someone that knows nothing about track or football makes the arguments [MENTION=10805]PAR[/MENTION] makes.

He's like a chick that only has surface basic knowledge. Breaking down a 4x100 like he did proves he knows nothing about how a relay works.

I'm still waiting for you to show me a secondary full of 11.1-11.5 guys that actually won a championship in div. Col. Football.

You aren't funny so you might as well give that up.

8 school meet--4/8/2017

100m.... Donald Chaney …. Belen Jesuit Prepara …. 11.1
200m.... Donald Chaney …. Belen Jesuit Prepara …. 22.9

Advertisement
I think I remember threads on him last year. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Richt offered him last year

Advertisement
def blessed with speed if he's running those kinds of times as a frosh.

If I cloned him 3x, what kind of 4 x 100 time do you think they could run?

4 x 11.1 = 44.4

In a relay, you typically adjust .5 for the "flying starts" the other 3 legs get, meanining you subtract 1.5 seconds from the 44.4. So, they'd probably run a 42.9 if all 4 runners went 11.1 in the open 100m.

I think I remember threads on him last year. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Richt offered him last year
Yes, he was offered last year at Paradise... He's a Freshman Phenom, that will be a 5-star by the time he's a Senior.

[TWEET]754683939038584832[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back