Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Did Cooper run the 100 as well? Fast as **** sophomore right there. These two will battle it out all year as the best track athlete in the state. It always helps having someone push you like they do for each other.

Yes 10.50. Cooper is better at 200m and especially 400m--45.45 fastest time in the nation so far and only guy in the 45's.

Jesus....45.45 400 in high school as a Sophomore? Holy ****, that's insanity. That would've got him into the semi-finals of the Olympics I'm guessing without varifying the times. Crazy

Advertisement
Harley in his heat posted a 200m in 21.88 into a 3.6 meter per second head wind which equals to a 21.48 with no wind. Just missed the finals held later where the wind was behind the runners. Kids speed is really dropping last year he was in the upper 22's.

Bandy continues to improve slowly but surely as he made a persona best of 11.10--100m best last year 11.24.

Anthony Schwartz won the 100m in 10.39 and finished 2nd in the 200m to Tyrese Cooper with 20.69 to Coopers 20.66 Schwartz"s 200m times in the 3rd fastest in the nation and his 100m is tied for 2nd in the US.

Thomas Burns posted a 36.04--300m hurdles by far the fastest time in the nation this year....next closest time Eric Edwards of Texas 36.44

Jermanie Byrd a CB (5-10/165) at STA ran a 14.02- 110M hurdles in the preliminaries - 3rd fastest in the US and a 37.86 which is the 10th fastest time in the US.

Jamal Walton a SS/FS from Miramar High (5-11/160) ran a 200m--in 20.66 in the preliminaries and a 20.75 in the finals--the 20.66 is tied for the fastest time in the nation this year with Tyrese Cooper.

I want Schwartz in this class because I'm such a speed *****, if they are actually football players running track and not the opposite. Which I feel Schwartz is. Richards and Njoku are gonna feast with teams trying to cover JT, Mullins, Harley and yes, Berrios!

Herndon?

Edit. Maybe you mean Evidence.

Bandy ran 11.10...in what, the special olympics? Was he in a wheelchair perhaps?

That's a little faster than you run to your boyfriend's house when his parents are out of town no??

Negative, rumor has it that Luke has a makeshift cardboard home exactly 100 meters from his ***** pumper's mobile home. Have also heard that when he gets the green light to head over he's there in about 9.5 seconds....11.9 if the parents leave home 2 days in a row.

Edit: lulz even Ariz negged this dude

Last edited:
bryan Rincher is labeled as one of the best cbs in broward since last year.He can play and is coached by my hs teammate

Advertisement
At the Hallandale invitational yesterday Bryand Rincher a CB that is not that large 5-9/165 ran an official 10.30 fastest time in the nation so far. Last year he recorded 10.46. Guy is not large but game film shows a real physical player.

Bryand Rincher - Hudl

Last year he beat Tyrese Cooper at the .FHSAA 4A State Championships
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...speed-ability/106033?highlight=Bryand+Rincher

Hmmm... Miami needs to take a hard look at some of these sprint champs. In fact, If I were Rich I'd be on the administration about making the track team more of a priority.

bryan Rincher is labeled as one of the best cbs in broward since last year.He can play and is coached by my hs teammate

Wonder why Miami isn't looking at this guy... who cares of he's short atleast he'll be there and be able to make a play on the ball....I think Miami get's carries away with this tall CB stance... its fine if you have a legit CB who happens to be tall but you'll get yourself in trouble by taking a bunch of safety's and trying to make them corners. It should be the opposite.

Bandy ran 11.10...in what, the special olympics? Was he in a wheelchair perhaps?

That's a little faster than you run to your boyfriend's house when his parents are out of town no??

Negative, rumor has it that Luke has a makeshift cardboard home exactly 100 meters from his ***** pumper's mobile home. Have also heard that when he gets the green light to head over he's there in about 9.5 seconds....11.9 if the parents leave home 2 days in a row.

I forgot how soft this board is. Jimmies get rustled here like the lounge back in the day. Carry on.

I forgot how soft this board is. Jimmies get rustled here like the lounge back in the day. Carry on.

lol..yes your approach may have been a little over the top but you are right, 11.1 isn't eye popping. The good thing is at least he's running track and working on his speed unlike some other guys out there.

Advertisement
Only retards compare absolute track speed as some definitive measure for football players performance in the future. Like fūcktarded senile versions of Al Davis.

What was Sean Taylor's 100 time? Or Ed Reed's. Demarcus Van Dyke could blow those two out of the water in the 100. What does that tell you.

It's not about being soft-shouldered, it's about being compmetely stupid and not understanding the difference between track and football

I love me some Charmin

lmao people at saying burns shouldn't come here. The staff will find a place for that kind of elite speed

Only retards compare absolute track speed as some definitive measure for football players performance in the future. Like fūcktarded senile versions of Al Davis.

What was Sean Taylor's 100 time? Or Ed Reed's. Demarcus Van Dyke could blow those two out of the water in the 100. What does that tell you.

It's not about being soft

I don't see anyone dealing with absolutes in this thread. I saw one guy claim 11.1 isn't all that greats which it isn't. Not sure what reed or Taylor ran in there 100 but it was probably better than 11.1. Anyways....running 11.1 doesn't mean you suck at football.

Advertisement
I don't think anyone would hate it if Schwartz was in this class. Force some scholarship deadweight to scrape ice at Central Michigan and get him in here

Sounds like you're the one that should be in the Special Olympics drooling contest, because you sound like a complete moronic, knuckle-dragging ******.

What a fūcking imbecile you are. While that may not be a national elite time, you know so little about track, that's actually not a bad time for his position. In fact, it's pretty good. What a fūcking idiot you are.

I LOL'd not for the quality of insults but for the relentlessness and cheeky delivery. A+. 5/5. Would suggest to friends. And what an idiotic imbecile he is, indeed.

Schwartz is fast as ****

Wish Schwartz wasn't in such a deep receiver class. In any other cycle I'd be screaming for this kid to get an offer.

Based on those times and the 1 minute or so of his highlights I've seen, I'd like him in this class regardless of who is around. That is electric speed.........and there's always a place for that!

Advertisement

I don't see anyone dealing with absolutes in this thread. I saw one guy claim 11.1 isn't all that greats which it isn't. Not sure what reed or Taylor ran in there 100 but it was probably better than 11.1. Anyways....running 11.1 doesn't mean you suck at football.

Sean ran an official 10.77--100m and 21.56--200m he was fast and considering his size really fast as both his 100m and 200m were under the national elite high school standard.

"Taylor won the state 2A 100-meter dash in 2000 and was also one of the state's top 400-meter dash sprinters."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Taylor

This Richner kid can play ball and hit hard unlike VanDyke in HS. But then again VanDyke made it into the pros?

Last edited:

Sean ran an official 10.77--100m and 21.56--200m he was fast and considering his size really fast as both his 100m and 200m were under the national elite high school standard.

"Taylor won the state 2A 100-meter dash in 2000 and was also one of the state's top 400-meter dash sprinters."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Taylor

This Richner kid can play ball and hit hard unlike VanDyke in HS. But then again VanDyke made it into the pros?

My buddy was on the track team when Sean was at UM. He said Sean came out one day and tried the triple jump for the first time in his life. He beat the UM all time record on his second jump. He was as elite an athlete as he was a football player.

11.5 and below isn't as bad as some make it out to be. That's plenty fast for most skill positions, in particular when you consider the fact that these guys play multiple sports. Were they to focus on track specifically, those times would drop as they would be molding their body for track, not both sports. Then there's the fact that some carry the football pads better than others. Additionally, some reach their too end quicker than others and you don't need 100 meters in football, never mind 200.

11.5 and below isn't as bad as some make it out to be. That's plenty fast for most skill positions, in particular when you consider the fact that these guys play multiple sports. Were they to focus on track specifically, those times would drop as they would be molding their body for track, not both sports. Then there's the fact that some carry the football pads better than others. Additionally, some reach their too end quicker than others and you don't need 100 meters in football, never mind 200.

11.5 is awful... ideally you want 11.0 or better depending on some things.... really under 11

Advertisement
Back