Spring 2017 Track Thread for Miami Recruits

Thomas burns and Jamal Walton along with the sprinter from Norland just set a new world record u18 in 4x4 3:03. Bad to the bone.

Advertisement
Not miami related but **** this kids fast.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

Coleman completely destroyed tonight’s semifinal heat at the NCAA Championships, and then some. But his time was off the charts: a wind-legal 9.82 seconds.

Coleman’s time is not only the NCAA record, but the fastest time in the world this year. It also makes him the fourth-fastest American of all time behind Tyson (9.69), Justin Gatlin (9.74) and Maurice Green (9.79). Worldwide, Coleman is tied for the ninth-fastest man of all time. From an NCAA semifinal!

Advertisement
Not miami related but **** this kids fast.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

Coleman completely destroyed tonight’s semifinal heat at the NCAA Championships, and then some. But his time was off the charts: a wind-legal 9.82 seconds.

Coleman’s time is not only the NCAA record, but the fastest time in the world this year. It also makes him the fourth-fastest American of all time behind Tyson (9.69), Justin Gatlin (9.74) and Maurice Green (9.79). Worldwide, Coleman is tied for the ninth-fastest man of all time. From an NCAA semifinal!

****, slowed down!

They did talk about that during the meet. They expected him to lose because of that. It was a very close race. Schwartz owned the start but Barnes finished.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
They did talk about that during the meet. They expected him to lose because of that. It was a very close race. Schwartz owned the start but Barnes finished.

Sent from my SM

Yea that's training. Swartz will be back. That injury was ref. A factor. That kid who beat him is going to Baylor like ay mentioned. Baylor has been going after super fast dudes a lot they past few years with k.d. cannon, Coleman and other's.

Sent from my SM

Yea that's training. Swartz will be back. That injury was ref. A factor. That kid who beat him is going to Baylor like ay mentioned. Baylor has been going after super fast dudes a lot they past few years with k.d. cannon, Coleman and other's.

I think it was art briles' son who was on their staff and quoted as saying that he targets the athletic freaks and finds a position for them on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back