Spinoff - You get to have dinner with 3 CIS posters

Advertisement
Sorry for not including you RV and Brock, but believe Krazykane, James Jackson Brother and Fan Cheese together would be worse than blood . sweat and tears.

I'm shocked people aren't mentioning something we can actually possibly get done, and that's getting some of these posters on the podcast as argumentative call ins. I'd find it interesting to listen.

Advertisement
Brooklyn Dee ,Franchise and Brock.

Would be interesting to see every time Brock made a statement they'd tell him how wrong he was..lol

D$, Chise, and KWConch. Played Baseball for Belen for 4 years and had a nice little rivalry with the conchs. Was also coached by Ralph Henriquez my senior year since he coached Belen for that one season. If you know KW Baseball you definitely know Ralph.

I'd probably say LCE and Dee. Other would probably be Shaqs dad or [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] or something
I think whether or not Franchise is talking in 3rd person or not is important factor to consider.

I'd probably say LCE and Dee. Other would probably be Shaqs dad or [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] or something
I think whether or not Franchise is talking in 3rd person or not is important factor to consider.

I'm honored homie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it's Tweed, DMoney, and UknkowWhat (Mr. Quarterman). I'd love to hear the real off the record deal, and I'm a huge fan of Shaq. Have super high hopes for Lo and it would be awesome to hear the real stories of 5 star recruitment visits

Advertisement
Let's make it more interesting. Lets start up a dinner net for the fsu game. Up to 3 people can pick the exact score with a tie breaker and it's dinner on me at prime with a few former um people. We can start up a separate thread for it.

I like it!

I doubt anyone on this board is capable or willing to pick up the tab so....I pass

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds Wrap, The Feast & Gary Furwoman.......ohhh, you said posters and not lurkers. I'll have to get back to you then cause I lost my appetite from just envisioning Feast and Reynolds doing shots of straight gravy at this hypothetical dinner.

Advertisement
Franchise, Vern, Dwins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All at the same time and it can't be Pete or D$. Who are you picking?

For me it's a steak dinner and I'm picking [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] with [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] as my alternates.

Somebody have a paramedic ready.

OK, I'm going with the partners at the law firm of Pape & Chandler, because I will need legal representation, Brooklyn Dee for his stories from back in the day, and RVA Cane because he went to UM at approximately the same time that I did.

And Brock would have to sit off to the side, desperate to interject his stats and opinions, but we would have a muzzle on him. Like a Hannibal Lecter mask, with a Golden-spooge-filled sock in his mouth.

My parents went to UM. I'm originally from Miami Beach and went to school in DC. I'm sure we know some of the same people.

I always thought RVACane meant Richmond VA, but that bio sounds very close to the one for known 'Cane fan F. Chuck Todd of NBC News (I know he went to GWU and his Mom went to UM) ReporterVA perhaps? In that case, I will take you, Andrea Mitchell and Mika Brzezinski...That way my wife won't mind, it's a dude and two women who look like dudes.

Advertisement
Back