Spinoff - You get to have dinner with 3 CIS posters

Brooklyn Dee ,Franchise and Brock.

Would be interesting to see every time Brock made a statement they'd tell him how wrong he was..lol

Advertisement
Brooklyn Dee ,Franchise and Brock.

Would be interesting to see every time Brock made a statement they'd tell him how wrong he was..lol

Agreed. I think most of the conversation would involve Chise chastising Brock for his beer selection, reminding him that though he may be drinking Guinness now, he loved and defended his choice of ODoul's to the death not so long ago. Brock would then reply quoting a story from the Herald.

[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION], [MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION], and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

So a couple of minorities can sit around and rustle the jimmies of some libbies

DBC, so I can pick his brain on how to survive bear attacks, since I spend a bit of time in the Ontario wilderness.

PAR, to see if he really loves me, or is just a creepy stalker.

Brock, so I can introduce him to the pleasures of a steak cooked no more than medium, without A1 or ketchup.

Definitely [MENTION=12776]JuanFromLittleHavana[/MENTION], but I wouldn't tempt fate and go to the Blue Lot.

Advertisement
[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION], [MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION], and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

So a couple of minorities can sit around and rustle the jimmies of some libbies

Who's the liberal in that group?

Definitely [MENTION=12776]JuanFromLittleHavana[/MENTION], but I wouldn't tempt fate and go to the Blue Lot.

I'm with you on JuanFromLittleHavana. I would also go to a Ramen joint. Keeps it to just spoons, nothing pointy. Who knows what that nut would do...

Go Canes!

All at the same time and it can't be Pete or D$. Who are you picking?

For me it's a steak dinner and I'm picking [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] with [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] as my alternates.

Somebody have a paramedic ready.

Or you could've just invited me....dyck

Come on mang... I got 3 seats. One is Brooklyn, an insider who played on the team, one is brock who is irreplaceable and the other guy is brock's tormentor. Do you torment broke more than Chise, CD or OCCC?

Edit: On second thought, I could have listed you as the EMT...but would you fairly assist broke?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ya'll crazy.

I'm taking Yany, Jen, and DBC. I'm going to try and get all 3 drunk as ****. Once the alcohol kicks in, and DBC starts doing...well DBC, my rap is going to start making sense to Yany and Jen. BOOM! This Nole is in like Flynn. (Not even sorry D$ or Jen's cuck lawyer husband). Insta legend

For me it's a steak dinner and I'm picking [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] with [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] as my alternates.

OK, I'm going with the partners at the law firm of Pape & Chandler, because I will need legal representation, Brooklyn Dee for his stories from back in the day, and RVA Cane because he went to UM at approximately the same time that I did.

And Brock would have to sit off to the side, desperate to interject his stats and opinions, but we would have a muzzle on him. Like a Hannibal Lecter mask, with a Golden-spooge-filled sock in his mouth.

Advertisement
I'll go with Pete dmoney and for laughs rva

Apparently someone can not read....................

Archer-to learn where bigfoot really lives
Brooklyn dee-to learn more about my team
Jen-well, to be honest, to take one last time at going all the way!!!

Last edited:
LuCane, LCL, and Dwins... I'll bring the white board and the camera. I'd just sit, eat some surf and turf, and listen to them talk Canes football.

Advertisement
I'd invite Fran NoVa and Big Conch, order the most expensive bottles then dip on the tab

Or you could've just invited me....dyck

Come on mang... I got 3 seats. One is Brooklyn, an insider who played on the team, one is brock who is irreplaceable and the other guy is brock's tormentor. Do you torment broke more than Chise, CD or OCCC?

Edit: On second thought, I could have listed you as the EMT...but would you fairly assist broke?

Yea.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back