Spinoff - You get to have dinner with 3 CIS posters

Advertisement
The Homosexual Meter is at 100% in this thread. Starts with the OP, " Oh Chise I would love to have dinner with you." Like we ALREADY know that, take it to pms. Why start a stupid thread?

Well, there went the neighborhood!

Congratulations! Dude, you are about to get obliterated!

All of you forum nerds are REALLY scary. Get back on topic man.

Awe, that's cute. Someone is all jacked up on Moutain Dew and can't control their emotions!

The Homosexual Meter is at 100% in this thread. Starts with the OP, " Oh Chise I would love to have dinner with you." Like we ALREADY know that, take it to pms. Why start a stupid thread?

Well, there went the neighborhood!

Congratulations! Dude, you are about to get obliterated!

All of you forum nerds are REALLY scary. Get back on topic man.

I appreciate you showing everyone, once again, what a non-contributing troll and all around ******** you are. I've got a better idea. Since you don't like it, and no one else in here is complaining, why don't you GTFOH. No one is forcing you in this thread and no one cares what you have to say either.

Horrible troll effort , delete this account and start over.

Ghey Boy Cane is the biggest idiot troll going on CIS. His whole shtick is taking shots at [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and RVA. He doesn't have a **** thing to say except re-run his fake tough guy routine in every thread. He literally tries to derail every thread this way. Fuq this Cuck.

Advertisement
I can't wait for this thread derailing, insult hurling troll, [MENTION=17151]RealDBC13[/MENTION] to join the band.

Which mod wants to step up and do the rest of the board a favor???

Last edited:
Jhall
Peter
Chise
Liberty el

2 many to mention toss up for my ***.........oh tweed to i gotta throw tweed in gogeta rva theres 2 many....Cane dynasty Archer........2 many good posters......and bicho

Advertisement
UknowWhat, Archer and JHall...I know Archer would have some great stories
We would just be along for the ride for sure
I'll buy the first round!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back