Spinoff - You get to have dinner with 3 CIS posters

LOL. Mom and Dad went to UM. I did go to school in DC and I live in Richmond, VA also known as RVA. The news chicks will be fun.

Advertisement
I can't believe this is six pages in and nobody wants to see I'm James Jackson's Brother go ALL CAPS on another poster in person.

Advertisement
Rolling w my g's [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION].

None has picked [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] 's bird either.

I'm disappointed.

Will it be floured and fried ?

You need to get it out of Its cage...

giphy.gif

Advertisement
LOL. Mom and Dad went to UM. I did go to school in DC and I live in Richmond, VA also known as RVA. The news chicks will be fun.

View attachment 49179

Come on mang - That would be scandalous if I was Chuck Todd...but I'm not him and I'm not Franchise's alter ego screen name/poster either. I said I went to school in DC but I didn't say which one. I'm also from the Beach and I think Chuck Todd is from South Miami.

Advertisement

View attachment 49179

Come on mang - That would be scandalous if I was Chuck Todd...but I'm not him and I'm not Franchise's alter ego screen name/poster either. I said I went to school in DC but I didn't say which one. I'm also from the Beach and I think Chuck Todd is from South Miami.

2011-12-14MSNBCMJTodd_0.jpg

The Homosexual Meter is at 100% in this thread. Starts with the OP, " Oh Chise I would love to have dinner with you." Like we ALREADY know that, take it to pms. Why start a stupid thread?

Advertisement
The Homosexual Meter is at 100% in this thread. Starts with the OP, " Oh Chise I would love to have dinner with you." Like we ALREADY know that, take it to pms. Why start a stupid thread?

Horrible troll effort , delete this account and start over.

Well, there went the neighborhood!

Congratulations! Dude, you are about to get obliterated!

Horrible troll effort , delete this account and start over.

This is a Canes football forum and a thread about personal fantasies concerning having dinner with some unknown guys should not be an appealing subject. Obviously, it is to the op, you and a couple of others.

Well, there went the neighborhood!

Congratulations! Dude, you are about to get obliterated!

All of you forum nerds are REALLY scary. Get back on topic man.

Advertisement
Back