Spinoff - You get to have dinner with 3 CIS posters

Advertisement
OMG, this is a tough one, I would go with......Franchise, Cane Dynasty, and brock.....obviously Cane Dynasty would start the conversation by ripping brock right from the door, The Franchise would follow up with some left and rights to the body after that..... My dude brock will just be holding cue cards with letters on them: ex- FOH, WTF, bruh, POW, OUCH. As an alternate, pook187, will be outside the restaurant, looking through the nearest window by our table downvoting us, giving us a visual of how our former strength coach looked like.

All at the same time and it can't be Pete or D$. Who are you picking?

For me it's a steak dinner and I'm picking [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] with [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] as my alternates.

Somebody have a paramedic ready.

OK, I'm going with the partners at the law firm of Pape & Chandler, because I will need legal representation, Brooklyn Dee for his stories from back in the day, and RVA Cane because he went to UM at approximately the same time that I did.

And Brock would have to sit off to the side, desperate to interject his stats and opinions, but we would have a muzzle on him. Like a Hannibal Lecter mask, with a Golden-spooge-filled sock in his mouth.

My parents went to UM. I'm originally from Miami Beach and went to school in DC. I'm sure we know some of the same people.

Advertisement
[MENTION=356]JHallCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION], [MENTION=897]JCanes[/MENTION]

We can't barbecue for fear of somebody throwing JHall's legs on the grill. We'll have to settle with a nice vegan salad and seltzer water.

For me it's a steak dinner and I'm picking [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] with [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] as my alternates.

I would love to have dinner with you and "Chise". Just want to see for myself if you are actually two different people? Would also love to see if you kids are as quick to insult a man in person as u r in a random forum?

I would love to have dinner with you and "Chise". Just want to see for myself if you are actually two different people? Would also love to see if you kids are as quick to insult a man in person as u r in a random forum?

We'll make sure to order a booster chair for you and have crayons for you to draw on the kiddie menu.

Advertisement
Brock, Dwins, and Chise. Epic dinner convo.

**** it, I forgot about Brooklyndee. Sorry Brock, gotta boot you from dinner lol

If u have a dinner with brock he will bring his hard drive with all the snapshot of him saying he wanted al gone too. He would bring a lawyer and be connected to a lie detector machine. And chise would have a bright *** light in brocks face asking him questions like carmen sandiego

Advertisement
A night with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1570] [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] would be one for the books

Last edited:
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd go with Dee, Lu, and Uknow with CDynasty providing commentary.

Franchise can wash the dishes.

Let's make it more interesting. Lets start up a dinner net for the fsu game. Up to 3 people can pick the exact score with a tie breaker and it's dinner on me at prime with a few former um people. We can start up a separate thread for it.

Advertisement
Back