Sooo who still thinks Machos full of ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very small sample size. Problem is this staff has no clue how to recruit overall. Macho was right about his issue. However the problem is far larger than one school in Broward county or even a handful of them. That's what happens when you hire all the coaches from the girls YMCA with the personalities of corpses...
i wasnt a big mario guy but say what you want, he has flaws but that guy would have a top 5 recruiting class here EVERY year. once the jeuddys, dalvin cooks, and Calvin Ridley dont leave town, x's and o's aint the end all be all

Everyone of Butchs Assiatants more than belonged there...
Johnson was as good of a WR coach as anyone in America...
Shannon was a Very Good LBer coach..
Pagano was/is UMs best DB & ST coach ever
Soldinger had No peers as a RB coach...etc...

Butch had a remarkable eye for coaching talent & the coaching tree he could pull from was great. So many of his assistant coaches in college & pro went on to become head coaches.

i wasnt a big mario guy but say what you want, he has flaws but that guy would have a top 5 recruiting class here EVERY year. once the jeuddys, dalvin cooks, and Calvin Ridley dont leave town, x's and o's aint the end all be all

Pretty much agree with all of this. Good thing is that we only need to wait 2 more seasons after this to make it happen.

He wouldn’t have automatically brought titles and has a ton of flaws, but we would have started to get some of the Jimmy’s and Joes and the X and Os would have been taught.

Manny can coach the X and Os but struggles getting the Jimmy’s and Joes (this has been the past 4 years, he’s never been known as a recruiter.

Advertisement
He wouldn’t have automatically brought titles and has a ton of flaws, but we would have started to get some of the Jimmy’s and Joes and the X and Os would have been taught.

Manny can coach the X and Os but struggles getting the Jimmy’s and Joes (this has been the past 4 years, he’s never been known as a recruiter.
manny can coach x's ad o's? i have seen him picked apart too many times by quality staffs to even say hes better than mario in that area

Said a recruits father was saying how Miami came off as amateur compared to other big programs the way that they recruited him, and that they didn't really socialize well with other coaching staffs. Notably Deerfield
Thank you

Advertisement
manny can coach x's ad o's? i have seen him picked apart too many times by quality staffs to even say hes better than mario in that area

Mannys defenses speak for themself, the way football works these days the D is at a disadvantage and big plays and breakdowns are expected

Manny is heads and shoulders above Mario in the Xs and Os department. What did Mario excel at? TEC? lulz. That's the problem with Mario is that he does not know how to scheme. He had an OLC gig at Bama which he was oft criticized for, so outside of his stint as TEC, what Xs and Os evidence do you have that he is better than Manny in this department? It's not even close imo

Advertisement
Love all of the information you provide but I seriously need to stop reading your posts. You depress me further and further every post I read. So, so, so far away from becoming a top program again. It really is a disaster in Coral Gables and either nobody cares or they're too dumb to realize something is wrong.
All of above maybe

Yeah, I recall those days on grassy - Coker was persona non grata during those years. There's a reason the expression the "Coker T" was popularized in 97-98 time frame. Guy was not very innovative in his approach to scheming from what I recall. He was a grind it out old head.
He averaged **** near 400 yards a game. Pretty balanced. He was pivotal in our development. But if people dont like him for whatever reason no pressure.

That's why u get the right coordinators in place. He has no problem with any of that HERE

Advertisement
Back