Michigan State?
Florida State?
NC State?
Arkansas?
Nick Saban?
Bobby Bowden?
Jimbo Fisher?
Mack Brown?

When describing these 2 worthless fuqs they always use the term "assisting Many Diaz at Texas or Miss St" which sadly means our CO-Defensive Coordinators, Safety Coach, Special Team Coach and LB coach are over-promoted GRAD ASSISTANTS

Patke and Banda were NEVER position coaches prior to Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
We literally never had a chance with Tyson. The fact you said we lost him is hilarious since he never even visited here. He's one of many who have put us in top3 as a pure troll. And you guys fall for it every time.

He actually did visit here. And a lot of us were aware that it was highly unlikely that he was coming here.

I guess I should say thank you for the lesson. However I'm gonna give you something to keep in mind. How do you think it works when bags weigh as much as they do (in regards to locals and their hand outs etc) AND THE COACHING STAFF IS A ****** JOKE!!!
YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM ONE OR THE OTHER... were gonna turn into Rutgers if this staff who cant recruit,cant coach & cant win stays around too long. Were stuck with them for atleast 2 years to make it worse. Probably 3
That's ******* depressing. The next coach will be starting from rock bottom.

I'm the last person to care about stars (even though they matter nowadays). If you're recruiting the low 3 stars, you better be one **** of an evaluator and developer. Which he's not. Shanny's guys that he RECRUITED have all regressed.

Very small sample size. Problem is this staff has no clue how to recruit overall. Macho was right about his issue. However the problem is far larger than one school in Broward county or even a handful of them. That's what happens when you hire all the coaches from the girls YMCA with the personalities of corpses...

Heard Stoud is by far the worst as far as relating to kids.

Advertisement
Heard Stoud is by far the worst as far as relating to kids.

Jeezus. Here I thought we couldn't do worse than Paul Williams and Dorito. This is a disaster. And to think, Diaz could have hired a guy like seider. At least he got Field, but man, b/w Barry, Stroud and Stubbs, those dudes are not recruiters.

I'm partially surprised at Stroud. He comes from the Amato tree and he used to be a S&C guy.

Jeezus. Here I thought we couldn't do worse than Paul Williams and Dorito. This is a disaster. And to think, Diaz could have hired a guy like seider. At least he got Field, but man, b/w Barry, Stroud and Stubbs, those dudes are not recruiters.

I'm partially surprised at Stroud. He comes from the Amato tree and he used to be a S&C guy.

I was told he’s just awkward with kids, not a bad dude just out of touch

Advertisement
That's ******* depressing. The next coach will be starting from rock bottom.

I'm the last person to care about stars (even though they matter nowadays). If you're recruiting the low 3 stars, you better be one **** of an evaluator and developer. Which he's not. Shanny's guys that he RECRUITED have all regressed.
It's not about the stars. It's about properly evaluating kids. Seeing their strengths and helping them develop them. This staff in large part ain't that. But well see.

Advertisement
He had plenty of established coaches wanted on this staff. But if youd like to give him am excuse feel free
Not giving him an excuse. I just figured with how green and unknown this staff is, no one was calling him up. That's even more concerning that he decided to go against hiring established coaches.

I know Applewhite and Fedora names were circulating but didn't know how legit that was. I didn't hear any names for DC then he went and hired his friend. He promised a modern and aggressive offense and acted like the hire was top secret. Then Enos was revealed. Someone that's anything but established, modern and aggressive. He lied and hired a bunch of yes men.

Shanny was doomed from the start.

When describing these 2 worthless fuqs they always use the term
"assisting Many Diaz at Texas or Miss St" when sadly means our CO-Defensive Coordinators, Safety Coach, Special Team Coach and LB coach are over-promoted GRAD ASSISTANTS

Patke and Banda were NEVER position coaches prior to Miami

THANK YOU!

Advertisement
He actually did visit here. And a lot of us were aware that it was highly unlikely that he was coming here.

Smh; exactly. Dude came on an OV here w PS2. Word was Rumph wasn’t even checking on young blood like that, like really recruiting him.

Imo, Rumph thought he had him sold up, and from all accounts, Campbell did have legit interest in us, but he approached it like a business and Rumph approached it like family, w distant relative results.

Smh; exactly. Dude came on an OV here w PS2. Word was Rumph wasn’t even checking on young blood like that, like really recruiting him.

Imo, Rumph thought he had him sold up, and from all accounts, Campbell did have legit interest in us, but he approached it like a business and Rumph approached it like family, w distant relative results.

He sure did approach it like a business.

He didn't mess it up though. He knew he was in over his head. That's why he stayed away from established coaches who would hold him accountable. He has a built in excuse but this is overkill.

This is just the dumbest thing possible to do as a leader. If he hires guys who are established and all he has to do is be the CEO, why the eff would that be a problem. Let those guys evaluate recruits and tell him who they want and let him close the deal with the yachts, tweets, etc. Hopefully he realizes what he's done and makes all of the necessary changes in the offseason but, if he doesn't, we're in for a long 2 more years before he's fired.

downloadfile.gif

Advertisement
Back