Sooo who still thinks Machos full of ****

To be fair only coaches that have won **** are Saban, Dabo, & Jimbo and we aren’t trying any of those guys. And Les won but he’s in The twilight of his career. So we are either going to get. Guy who can recruit, and hire a good staff in hopes of win winning big at Miami or getting a coach out of prime who’s won.

I’m more willing to take a chance at Mario and Fail then Manny who hasn’t been a HC except here
Just remember Willie hired a good staff too and could recruit. Same overall record!

Advertisement
Most people out there are not advocating for Mario because he is a former player. I want him here because I think he would build this roster to a top shelf level and hire a quality staff.

You do realize that Butch left Miami high and dry only to end up in a position where he recruited against Miami correct? Not only that ,he did it from the Coastal division. The guy flat out mislead Miami that left them in a position to promote Coker.

Nobody disputes that fact that he his an excellent talent evaluator....and can recruit. Why do posters feel the need to constantly remind everybody of the job he did here rebuilding the team? Nobody who has followed the Canes this long has forgotten, or needs to be reminded of that.

Right, because UF is still the same team that played against UM......good coaches watch their teams get better over the course of the season. If Miami were to play UF today....would you feel the results would be the same?

The PAC12 is a superior conference to the ACC....by a wide margin.

Yea.....about that.....i dont think so. The best team in the pac 12 loses to clemson by 2 scores. Its a comparable conference...but with a power team lIKE Clemson that would dog walk the conference.
To be honest Mario has the best team in that conference this year. They have a bunch of b.s scramble behind that just like the acc. Utah is next up in the conference.

Advertisement
Back