Sooo who still thinks Machos full of ****

Watch the tape. He can coach, but i'm more impressed with his organizational skills and ability to build a quality staff. His team looks like he knows what he's doing.

Mario has about 90 games as a head coach compare to Manny 6. He should know what he is doing by now. Not saying he wouldn't be a better hire than Manny but it's a unfair comparison.

Advertisement
That's the point; he was more qualified and we had the opportunity to hire him.
Mario ain’t won sh-t and ain’t going to win sh-t! If he was, he’d won something by now. Not even a division as a HC. The guy is a more hyper Willie Taggart and by the way I called the Willie Taggart here at FSU. Career losing record, but hey he can recruit lol.

Mario ain’t won sh-t and ain’t going to win sh-t! If he was, he’d won something by now. Not even a division as a HC. The guy is a more hyper Willie Taggart and by the way I called the Willie Taggart here at FSU. Career losing record, but hey he can recruit lol.
let's see what he does this season.

Advertisement

To be fair only coaches that have won **** are Saban, Dabo, & Jimbo and we aren’t trying any of those guys. And Les won but he’s in The twilight of his career. So we are either going to get. Guy who can recruit, and hire a good staff in hopes of win winning big at Miami or getting a coach out of prime who’s won.

I’m more willing to take a chance at Mario and Fail then Manny who hasn’t been a HC except here

Advertisement
That's the point; he was more qualified and we had the opportunity to hire him.

Exactly...…we literally have the dumbest fan base in college football. They praise Butch and want him back even though, as the HC, he left Miami "high and dry" which led to Coker being given the gig......who **** near ruined the 2001 season with two losses.

But they throw **** at Mario because he left Miami, not as the HC, and learned how to be a CEO from the best in the biz.....who now is showing that worth in Oregon. My guess is that Mario left and wanted to learn as much as he could because he probably believed he would get a fair shot at being the HC at Miami. How often does a coach get an opportunity to learn how to be a CEO from one of the best all time at the collegiate level?

But nope, they all wanted Manny over Mario because he's had a good defense or two, and fabricated some jewelry.

Last edited:

If I'm not mistaken, Mario, as the HC at FIU, took them to their first conference title in school history....in addition, also took them to their first bowl game in history.....which he won......you should go research how bad FIU was back then and what shape they were in when he took the HC gig during that time.

To be fair only coaches that have won **** are Saban, Dabo, & Jimbo and we aren’t trying any of those guys. And Les won but he’s in The twilight of his career. So we are either going to get. Guy who can recruit, and hire a good staff in hopes of win winning big at Miami or getting a coach out of prime who’s won.

I’m more willing to take a chance at Mario and Fail then Manny who hasn’t been a HC except here

id rather have neither. dont give a **** if mario is a UM guy or a we chetter guy or w.e. let his *** stay in oregon. we need a top tier coach (whether its an up and comer or an established name). dont think mario fits in that category and manny def doesnt

Go get Joe Brady from LSU to come in and run the O. Was with the Saints the last two season and is now the Passing game and co offensive coordinator at LSU. From South Florida. Attend Everglades High School played optimist in Pines and Cooper City.

Advertisement
Go get Joe Brady from LSU to come in and run the O. Was with the Saints the last two season and is now the Passing game and co offensive coordinator at LSU. From South Florida. Attend Everglades High School played optimist in Pines and Cooper City.

just bc hes from SFL doesnt mean he wants to be here lol. newsflash -- the area sucks ****. more and more people that are from here are leaving bc its a horrific place to settle with a family. also, **** be LSUs next OC.

Exactly...…we literally have the dumbest fan base in college football. They praise Butch and want him back even though, as the HC, he left Miami "high and dry" which led to Coker being given the gig......who **** near ruined the 2001 season with two losses.

But they throw **** at Mario because he left Miami, not as the HC, and learned how to be a CEO from the best in the biz.....who now is showing that worth in Oregon. My guess is that Mario left and wanted to learn as much as he could because he probably believed he would get a fair shot at being the HC at Miami. How often does a coach get an opportunity to learn how to be a CEO from one of the best all time at the collegiate level?

But nope, they all wanted Manny over Mario because he's had a good defense or two, and fabricated some jewelry.

The hate for Mario is juvenile. I have a theory it comes from a few people who have no other connection to []__[] but football and, in some weird expression of extreme fandom, over-relate to the point of infantile stupidity.

just bc hes from SFL doesnt mean he wants to be here lol. newsflash -- the area sucks ****. more and more people that are from here are leaving bc its a horrific place to settle with a family. also, **** be LSUs next OC.
His family is here, the money he would be making he don’t have to worry about where he lives. He will get an OC job before Steve leaves or retires.

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken, Mario, as the HC at FIU, took them to their first conference title in school history....in addition, also took them to their first bowl game in history.....which he won......you should go research how bad FIU was back then and what shape they were in when he took the HC gig during that time.
Mario is good but a lot of that was TY bailing him out along with Anthony Gaitor and Johnathon Cyprien. Once those guys left Mario crumbled and got fired..

Whats that make him the white willie taggart?

Guess you forget Butch learned under JJ, perhaps the best ever at UM. The guy that built the culture at UM, taking nothing from Howard and the State of Miami. Butch assembled the best college team ever coming out of probation, there were no pillars or clouds, just a team that took it's lumps and gradually got better because of a coach that knew how to assemble a staff, and assess players. Butch left for many of the same reasons as JJ. Would you have taken him back if he was still coaching? The school back then, as now has never been favorable to football, JJ felt it, and they slow played Butch, after he initially turned down Cleveland.

Mario left to build a pipeline for Bama to South Florida with his connections. Had he stayed he would have most likely been the coach when Golden was canned, but he cut bait, to recruit against us. Dropping bags to pull the best talent against his alma mater. Now he is at another bag school using what he learned from Saban, how to run a bag game, like Smart at UGA. Mario coaches in a weak PAC10 so that is one reason they are a lower ranked 1 loss team, but in his two ranked team games he is 1-1 losing to AU. We almost beat UF, and he lost to the team that lost to them, and while you cannot compare game to game for various reasons, we played UF closer than AU.

I did not want Manny or Mario, still don't. It's about time we look for a coach to advance this program and not worry about connections to the program, but to the abilities for the coach to do their job, build a staff worthy of a P5 program and recruit.

Advertisement
Back