Sooo who still thinks Machos full of ****

There’s enough skill position talent in South Florida to get the horses to compete. Clemson went on this run without crazy horses at o-line. They just had skill and scheme. We start showing scheme we’ll get more horses. Scheme first then horses...
No ones convincing **** to come here now until they see scheme with their eyes.
Only really guy I have a problem with on the staff is banda because corners are a dime a dozen in soflo and rumph is a great coach. Safety's to me require the most natural talent I need guys like jaquan and redwine in my safety every year that's what makes a team great and banda to me can't find the talent and when he does he misses. The case is still out on Stroud but not looking good for him. I think the line backing core of Joyner huff and brooks will be elite along with the freshman coming in
I like the 3 kids you named but Flagg, Mathis, height are not elite. Stop trying
To sell yourself

Advertisement
I like the 3 kids you named but Flagg, Mathis, height are not elite. Stop trying
To sell yourself
I was saying the 3 kids we have now will be elite cave and Mathis will be really good and flagg will be really solid and height is a de

My goal is to see UM have elite talent everywhere. Thats what I saw growing up....not to hate on JJ and Redwine but they arent exactly gping to light up the league. I want dogs and monsters everywhere.....i hate settling for plan D's or E's while everyone else gets house hold names children look up too and dream of being.
I agree with settling but for the kids lighting up in the league to me I dont really care to me it's just a bonus and cool to see kids take care of there future but I understand ur point

There’s enough skill position talent in South Florida to get the horses to compete. Clemson went on this run without crazy horses at o-line. They just had skill and scheme. We start showing scheme we’ll get more horses. Scheme first then horses...
No ones convincing **** to come here now until they see scheme with their eyes.
Im sorry I have to partially disagree with u about Clemson. They always recruited elite talent sort of like fsu....i would say second tier while we sit at fourth tier. Now CU is 1st tier

Advertisement
I agree with settling but for the kids lighting up in the league to me I dont really care to me it's just a bonus and cool to see kids take care of there future but I understand ur point
Fair enough

I want to win above all but what i loved about UM growing up were the monsters. Whwn i was into the NFL im like who the fuq r these guys from Miami. Then the rest is history from the talent to the swag

Fair enough

I want to win above all but what i loved about UM growing up were the monsters. Whwn i was into the NFL im like who the fuq r these guys from Miami. Then the rest is history from the talent to the swag
Nice lol I got my start from when my parents took me to the ob as a kid and then growing up and watching Duke johnson, jamal carter from my area grow up and always talk about being a cane even further solidified it. To me miami just needs to find the monsters not the most athletically gifted but the guys who will do anything for the program and wont other teams to out dog them. Once u get those players consistently it wont matter whose coaching

Advertisement
Fair enough

How many NFL o linemen from Clemson are there?

Clemson didn’t recruit at an elite level until Morris and Venables showed kids what they could do there

Nice lol I got my start from when my parents took me to the ob as a kid and then growing up and watching Duke johnson, jamal carter from my area grow up and always talk about being a cane even further solidified it. To me miami just needs to find the monsters not the most athletically gifted but the guys who will do anything for the program and wont other teams to out dog them. Once u get those players consistently it wont matter whose coaching
Thing is im convinced those players are the elite kids now. Different time man...those hidden gems arent alot of those guys no more

How many NFL o linemen from Clemson are there?

Clemson didn’t recruit at an elite level until Morris and Venables showed kids what they could do there
Clemson been baggin since Dabo was there they were getting better players then we have over the years. Sammy Watkins etc. I dont know there roster but i knew kids would pick them over us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson been baggin since Dabo was there they were getting better players then we have over the years. Sammy Watkins etc. I dont know there roster but i knew kids would pick them over us

Their classes weren't insane until they started winning big. 10-20 ranked classes. Nothing we still can't achieve if we have systems kids want to play in.

Thing is im convinced those players are the elite kids now. Different time man...those hidden gems arent alot of those guys no more

I understand this point bro.

I disagree a lil bit tho.

Mainly because you got non highly rated Florida kids still making the league.

Look at the draft.

2019 draft
WR Dionte Johnson
RB Devin Singletary
OL Yodny Cajuste
LB Vosean Joseph (Should have never lost him thanks AL)
CB Jimmy Moreland

2018 draft had 36 players selected from the state of Florida. Willing to bet quite a few of those guys are low rated.

Not to mention guys who are just good college players who don’t even make the league.

I understand this point bro.

I disagree a lil bit tho.

Mainly because you got non highly rated Florida kids still making the league.

Look at the draft.

2019 draft
WR Dionte Johnson
RB Devin Singletary
OL Yodny Cajuste
LB Vosean Joseph (Should have never lost him thanks AL)
CB Jimmy Moreland

2018 draft had 36 players selected from the state of Florida. Willing to bet quite a few of those guys are low rated.

Not to mention guys who are just good college players who don’t even make the league.
Fair enough

Good back n forth arguments i raise the white flag. Still stuck in my ways but u bring up good points bruh

Advertisement
Back