Sooo who still thinks Machos full of ****

Advertisement
Funny how stupid this thread is..... this will be the first class that we have a full 25 booked before the early signing period/signing day in as long as I can remember. We’re not chasing the kids that play games or will ***** us over. If they’ve done anything well, it’s identifying talent that wants to be at Miami and accepted them over the kid that’s looking for attention. Recruiting needs to get us beck to 82, 83, 84 and 85... imagine how much better we’d be with another 10 seniors 😐

I guess I should say thank you for the lesson. However I'm gonna give you something to keep in mind. How do you think it works when bags weigh as much as they do (in regards to locals and their hand outs etc) AND THE COACHING STAFF IS A ****** JOKE!!!
YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM ONE OR THE OTHER
... were gonna turn into Rutgers if this staff who cant recruit,cant coach & cant win stays around too long. Were stuck with them for atleast 2 years to make it worse. Probably 3

Which is why I was 100% on-board with the philosophy of doing everything you can to ensure that the offense is going to be good and or even well coached. Get an OC that has more than two years of running a semi-successful offense and will modernize that side of the ball. I would scrap the entire staff and emulate what VT was doing in the mid-late 2000s to early 2010s-- their recruiting never matched their results on the field but they were always coached well. That should be our recruiting tool, offense and coaching, since we cant fork over large sums of $ like these other schools. I said it to D$, it seems so simple to us but for whatever reason they make it difficult.

And this needs to be taken into effect NOW because things aren't going to get better when Florida, Georgia, and Texas eventually follow Cali and passes the bill to pay athletes. Some of y'all think recruiting hurts now?

Funny how stupid this thread is..... this will be the first class that we have a full 25 booked before the early signing period/signing day in as long as I can remember. We’re not chasing the kids that play games or will ***** us over. If they’ve done anything well, it’s identifying talent that wants to be at Miami and accepted them over the kid that’s looking for attention. Recruiting needs to get us beck to 82, 83, 84 and 85... imagine how much better we’d be with another 10 seniors 😐

Who gives af about the date your class is "booked"? Minnesota's class is also almost "booked". Their class still sucks.

Advertisement
So now you're going to suck macho down? That's all you man.

Dudes just come from every angle when things start going south. Every angle of annoying gets covered

I wasn’t the one who ran off one of the honest posters around here because I was sensitive about it. This threads for you

Last edited:
He didn't mess it up though. He knew he was in over his head. That's why he stayed away from established coaches who would hold him accountable. He has a built in excuse but this is overkill.

The first red flag to me was retaining everyone on the defensive side of the ball given that on the recruiting side, no one on that side held up their end of the bargain. Patke and Banda should not be coaching at this level, and neither have held up their end on recruiting. For as much flack as Rumph gets, he seems to at least have some idea of what he's doing and although he has a litany of misses at the CB position, he's recruited better than Banda. But still, Manny had the opportunity to improve the staff, but failed to do so for the (likely) reasons you just listed. ****'s frustrating that we make the same mistakes over and over. I swear we're the only program that does this.

So now you're going to suck macho down? That's all you man.

Dudes just come from every angle when things start going south. Every angle of annoying gets covered
I guess I should say thank you for the lesson. However I'm gonna give you something to keep in mind. How do you think it works when bags weigh as much as they do (in regards to locals and their hand outs etc) AND THE COACHING STAFF IS A ****** JOKE!!!
YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM ONE OR THE OTHER... were gonna turn into Rutgers if this staff who cant recruit,cant coach & cant win stays around too long. Were stuck with them for atleast 2 years to make it worse. Probably 3
I said this when they got hired we are so fuqed it was the biggest mistake UM could have done. U get a gift from Richt who gave back money and u totally fuq it up and hire the familiar cool guy who doesnt recruit. A child could of known this was going to be bad but u had fans who eat anything up. Its why they dont hire a winner they must think oh well who cares the fans will still get tricked they have for 15 plus years.

They must laugh through the hiring process.

Advertisement
The first red flag to me was retaining everyone on the defensive side of the ball given that on the recruiting side, no one on that side held up their end of the bargain. Patke and Banda should not be coaching at this level, and neither have held up their end on recruiting. For as much flack as Rumph gets, he seems to at least have some idea of what he's doing and although he has a litany of misses at the CB position, he's recruited better than Banda. But still, Manny had the opportunity to improve the staff, but failed to do so for the (likely) reasons you just listed. ****'s frustrating that we make the same mistakes over and over. I swear we're the only program that does this.
Facts Rumph woukd of been my first fire and the whe defensive staff and O staph. I would of gotten all recruiters except D cor and O cord.

I said this when they got hired we are so fuqed it was the biggest mistake UM could have done. U get a gift from Richt who gave back money and u totally fuq it up and hire the familiar cool guy who doesnt recruit. A child could of known this was going to be bad but u had fans who eat anything up. Its why they dont hire a winner they must think oh well who cares the fans will still get tricked they have for 15 plus years.

They must laugh through the hiring process.

Ya Diaz wasn't my choice either...I'm just a grown man and not with ****riding and crying my guts aided by all extremes of exaggeration and switch sidedness on some little message board. And yes I know things are bad right now.

Facts Rumph woukd of been my first fire and the whe defensive staff and O staph. I would of gotten all recruiters except D cor and O cord.

Rumph would've been the last one for me quite honestly on that side of the ball, but we could've done better. Rumph, at least from public perception can actually coach. Banda I've heard has to rely on Rumph for coaching. But right now, there are upgrades elsewhere.

Rumph would've been the last one for me quite honestly on that side of the ball, but we could've done better. Rumph, at least from public perception can actually coach. Banda I've heard has to rely on Rumph for coaching. But right now, there are upgrades elsewhere.
The reason i fiee MR is just because u had kids in diapers and still couldnt recruit them. I would fire everyone I wouldnt play those games.....i would fire my mom if i had to. If she cant make rice and beans five star meal and doesnt close on time shes fired.

Advertisement
The reason i fiee MR is just because u had kids in diapers and still couldnt recruit them. I would fire everyone I wouldnt play those games.....i would fire my mom if i had to. If she cant make rice and beans five star meal and doesnt close on time shes fired.

Oh, losing Tyson Campbell was a bad look. We didn't even come in 2nd for the cat. We were (at least from public perception) a distant 3rd. I'm just saying, at least Rumph has some type of coaching acumen, Banda doesn't do **** and can't recruit.

Oh, losing Tyson Campbell was a bad look. We didn't even come in 2nd for the cat. We were (at least from public perception) a distant 3rd. I'm just saying, at least Rumph has some type of coaching acumen, Banda doesn't do **** and can't recruit.
DJ ivey no one was after for his speed.....MR will look bad once MD brings in rutgers type talent. I hear u though he coaches but u cant turn **** into chicken soup....but i feel u though.

Advertisement
This is why people shouldn't be going crazy when someone posts "inside info" or things they witnessed first hand. What reason would Macho have to lie about Miami coaches only sitting together at a coaches clinic instead of mingling with the HS coaches that were there. Macho was also the guy who reported Manny handing out beers during FSU's presentation so it's not like he was just being negative towards Miami. Dude was just keeping it real. Our coaches are amateurs 100%. Both on and off the field.

We literally never had a chance with Tyson. The fact you said we lost him is hilarious since he never even visited here. He's one of many who have put us in top3 as a pure troll. And you guys fall for it every time.

and Shanny actually was gonna replace Rumph but keep Patke and Banda because they knew the defense LOL

Advertisement
Back