Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this **** post still going on?! **** everybody calm the **** down and do something else with your day! There is more then 1 rb in the nation especially when we have a 5 star who is committed. Now the staff will still pursue him and other guys to fill the class and there's 9 months to go!!!!!

Advertisement
I going to leave it at this....."All dreams dont come true" and Sony realize that for his best interest he needed to leave south fla...point blank, u guys listen to anything and everybody who claim to know his situation and taking $$$$$...wow, this kid knows what he wants in life and is determine to succeed... Dont be fooled by these fake insiders on blogs just like they made up his fake twitter account, its sad that people try so hard to be important!!!!

Ship has sailed. UGA played this perfectly. Like a snake in the grass. Wait, focus and attack....Sony's brother is attending in the fall and UGA offered a package deal.

^ Ummm, no offense dude, buy homeboy just literally proved his disloyalty by picking Georgia. Literally by definition, when you are a fan of one team, that means you are loyal to them, by picking another team, he proved he is not loyal. Now his loyalty lies with Georgia. GTFOH with that ****.

Negged

I hope DURING the course of the season, real cane commits and recruits remind him every chance they get he made the wrong decision and it won't be tolerated.

+1. And that's not calling him names or saying he isn't any good. I'm sure he's a great RB and I have no reason to believe he isn't a great kid. But dawgs > CANES = Not a Canes Fan. That's just the truth. Best of luck to his Not a Canes Fan career at UGA. It's a great school, and I hope he runs for 3 TDs / game versus UiF. But the truth is the truth.

I don't wish anything bad on him. . . . . But I wish the BEST for Joseph "Real Cane" Yearby.

Last edited:
Ship has sailed. UGA played this perfectly. Like a snake in the grass. Wait, focus and attack....Sony's brother is attending in the fall and UGA offered a package deal.

Perfect example......Here is another insider......lol u guys are so entertaining

Advertisement
Its pathetic that we got all these real tough guy couch potatoes...."die hard canes" TALKING sh*t behind there computers about how fake SONY is and how he is such a traitor....If u knew what kind of person he is and what he is all about, u would never question loyalty!!! I cant wait to hear back from u guys when he gets to put back on his pads and I will post some of videos so u can c what da "U" is missing!!!!!!!!! Yearby cant compare to Sony physically and mentally

P.S. Name another recruit that had U.M. coaches posted like the "SWAT Team" @ their school for 2 days in a row trying to speak to them!!!!! and he is not special.....Get out here with all yall bull sh*t

That's cool u wanna take Sony somewhere else. Don't come on a canes board ****ting on yearby though

He is playing inferior competition compared to Yearby, of course he will do well. Yearby's cuts blow away S, he's just as fast, hits the holes faster against way better competition. Does S have 300 yard gains in the playoffs like Duke did? Nah, he stays just above average and they lose and that is against inferior teams Yearby would have a field day against. Yup, S dominates bad competition, big deal. Coley didn't jump all over Yearby for nothing. Now go watch the Youtube film I posted earlier, easy to see Yearby is better, to much has been made of S, I said this months ago. The best thing about Yearby is, he is a CANE. Was there a payoff or package deal? That is the question now! Hope it all comes out.

[QUOiTE=Pinder81;1491194]Its pathetic that we got all these real tough guy couch potatoes...."die hard canes" TALKING sh*t behind there computers about how fake SONY is and how he is such a traitor....If u knew what ago person he is and what he is all about, u would never question loyalty!!! I cant wait to hear back from u guys when he gets to put back on his pads and I will post some of videos so u can c what da "U" is missing!!!!!!!!! Yearby cant compare to Sony physically and mentally

P.S. Name another recruit that had U.M. coaches posted like the "SWAT Team" @ their school for 2 days in a row trying to speak to them!!!!! and he is not special.....Get out here with all yall bull sh*t
[/QUOTE]

I going to leave it at this....."All dreams dont come true" and Sony realize that for his best interest he needed to leave south fla...point blank, u guys listen to anything and everybody who claim to know his situation and taking $$$$$...wow, this kid knows what he wants in life and is determine to succeed... Dont be fooled by these fake insiders on blogs just like they made up his fake twitter account, its sad that people try so hard to be important!!!!

True and there is no guarantee that he makes the NFL by going to Georgia.

At a minimum he would of made one of his dreams come true by playing at UM.
He would be running behind one of (if not) the best oline class in the nation.
Duke (ACC Freshmen of the year and probably the best freshmen back in the nation) and Yearby (top 50 recruit) would be there to push him.

UM fans are going to be upset because we've heard for 5 years how much of a fan Sony is of UM. He even showed up to a FSU game decked in UM gear. Then he picks a school that he has been to a couple of times and states reasons for picking GA that he would of had at UM.

All these emotions will blow over, but you have to understand why people are upset and are saying he is not a diehard fan. A true diehard fan would of signed with UM.

It his decision and I wish him nothing but the best.

Advertisement
make sure you come to heritage on august 30....and we will c the best 3 rbs in sfla go head to head....Heritage O.C. did not use sony talents at all....So new head coach and new O.C. we will c this year!!

He is playing inferior competition compared to Yearby, of course he will do well. Yearby's cuts blow away S, he's just as fast, hits the holes faster against way better competition. Does S have 300 yard gains in the playoffs like Duke did? Nah, he stays just above average and they lose and that is against inferior teams Yearby would have a field day against. Yup, S dominates bad competition, big deal. Coley didn't jump all over Yearby for nothing. Now go watch the Youtube film I posted earlier, easy to see Yearby is better, to much has been made of S, I said this months ago. The best thing about Yearby is, he is a CANE. Was there a payoff or package deal? That is the question now! Hope it all comes out.

[QUOiTE=Pinder81;1491194]Its pathetic that we got all these real tough guy couch potatoes...."die hard canes" TALKING sh*t behind there computers about how fake SONY is and how he is such a traitor....If u knew what ago person he is and what he is all about, u would never question loyalty!!! I cant wait to hear back from u guys when he gets to put back on his pads and I will post some of videos so u can c what da "U" is missing!!!!!!!!! Yearby cant compare to Sony physically and mentally

[/QUOTE]

So Pinder, how much did you guys get besides getting the brother into a high profile SEC school?

Remember, Peterson got 75k and a job for his old man. I'm assuming that is the floor right?

I understand not being a diehard fan, But all the disrespect he gettin F this F that, cmon...Sony always shown respect and never lied...The that he is doing it now and not make wait until February should show u the level of respect that he has for the "U"

Duke (ACC Freshmen of the year and probably the best freshmen back in the nation) and Yearby (top 50 recruit) would be there to push him.

UM fans are going to be upset because we've heard for 5 years how much of a fan Sony is of UM. He even showed up to a FSU game decked in UM gear. Then he picks a school that he has been to a couple of times and states reasons for picking GA that he would of had at UM.

All these emotions will blow over, but you have to understand why people are upset and are saying he is not a diehard fan. A true diehard fan would of signed with UM.

Advertisement
I'd also suggest you post the videos of your brother-in-law on the UGA site.

If he's not coming here, nobody gives a **** about how good he'll be this year.

You're with us or against us. As Jimmy Johnson said you can come to Miami and win championships. Or you can go elsewhere and WATCH us win championships.

F#ck him and his fake fan bullsh$t. He's like the fake fans on here who claim to love UM and then find every fake reason in the world to trash us and prop up other *** programs like UGA.

Are you talking about the fake fans that have no problem trashing the UM, at the same time gushing over SEC programs, yet get ****ed if anyone says anything
negative about the Heat or Lebron?
What's up with these douchebags?
Also, speaking of douchebags, why are gayturds allowed to post here?

Fakes. You want to know the worst part? The gaytor, IHATEVAGINA, is more tolerable than the fake Cane fans on here.

P.S. F#ck Magic Chef Michel and his fake fan bullsh#t, and f@ck anyone who wants to suck up to that **** hoping he changes his mind. If he changes his mind I'll welcome him to the family. Until then, he's another piece of **** S. FL grifter traitor with no sense of loyalty or local pride. What was the big hurry to commit to an out of state school? That one is the biggest head scratcher in this whole thing.

one could speculate, fairly or unfairly, with evidence or withough, that it was to get the down payment in the form of money or in the form of an offer for a family member.

yep, that's the way these deals work - commit now and get your down payment. Sign LOI and you get the rest of the loot.

Advertisement
I understand not being a diehard fan, But all the disrespect he gettin F this F that, cmon...Sony always shown respect and never lied...The that he is doing it now and not make wait until February should show u the level of respect that he has for the "U"

Tell Sony that we all appreciated his cute little hat trick on national TV. That also showed us the level of respect he had for the U.

Lol he had so much respect for Miami that he wouldn't even talk to the coaches the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back