Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So let's see:

Local huge Miami fan commits to UGA, then has:
- new car
- brother accepted to UGA

I will make it my personal mission to get this dirty family exposed to the NCAA. Nothing worse than a money grubbing cheater with zero heart.

''Today, 08:30 AM
Pinder81
Recruit

Ignore User

yearby

dude u crazy as **** yearby does nothing better and u kno that.... ''

Go back and look at the film, Yearby's cuts are close to Dukes. Sony sure and **** does not have that kind of agility, not even close. I sure hope Yearby reads your message to him.

fastcane, what do this suppose to mean, i can put together a highlight of his cuts, stiff arms, run overs and etc....and any real football fan will agree with me but since he not attending the "U" know one will admit it.....

Families like Michel's are why the U has fallen, which negatively impacts the entire community.

But hey, at least you got paid. People sat by and complained about Peterson, and Lemonier, and on and on, but did nothing.

Not this time. I'm not taking this **** anymore.

Advertisement
Even IF by someway Sony decides to commit to another school on NSD. NO guarantee it's UM, could be Notre Dame.

The ONLY reason Joe Yearbys a cane us because of James Coly. That's not loyalty to a school. That's loyalty to a COACH. REAL TALK, if Coley was at FSU, Yearbys not coming to UM. That would have meant Cook, Sony, and Yearby would have been committed to other schools besides UM at this point. Who's fault would that have been?

Advertisement
The ONLY reason Joe Yearbys a cane us because of James Coly. That's not loyalty to a school. That's loyalty to a COACH. REAL TALK, if Coley was at FSU, Yearbys not coming to UM. That would have meant Cook, Sony, and Yearby would have been committed to other schools besides UM at this point. Who's fault would that have been?

Who hired Coley? Goes both ways bra

Pinder81
Recruit

Ignore User

yearby

Go back and look at the film, Yearby's cuts are close to Dukes. Sony sure and **** does not have that kind of agility, not even close. I sure hope Yearby reads your message to him.

fastcane, what do this suppose to mean, i can put together a highlight of his cuts, stiff arms, run overs and etc....and any real football fan will agree with me but since he not attending the "U" know one will admit it.....

Dude speak ****ing English. Maybe if you actually had value to society you wouldn't have to pimp out your 17 year old brother for money. How does it feel using a 17 year old to be able to provide for your pathetic life?

This dude is an freaking joke....all people do is sit behind their little computer and make up lies and try to convince other people that there is some wrong doing involve.....Goldenshower is one of those loser that never accomplish anything in life...

Dude you are a piece of garbage PIMP who shops kids to programs bc you have no other skills in life.

People like you are what has made South Florida recruiting the biggest cesspool in the sport.

Willie Lyles got caught, and I'll be dead before I ******* let you get away with this ****. I'm sick of it. People like you are lower than filth in collegiate athletes.

Pinder81
Recruit

Ignore User

yearby

yo I'm going to let you finish your back & forth with these guys, but boy stop with that statement. Regardless of what school he went to there are a lot of real football fans that don't think he's the best back down here. I can't speak for the guys you're arguing with now but you're generalizing right now by saying anyone that criticizes Sony is butthurt or hating. There was criticism of him by many around sfl before what happen yesterday.

Advertisement
How do you contact the compliance department at UM? Speedzonerecruits is a BLATANT street agent middle man. It's a ******* joke.

They use kids bc they are a step above drug dealers. Why the **** is this **** tolerated?

Pinder81
Recruit

Ignore User

yearby

Dude speak ****ing English. Maybe if you actually had value to society you wouldn't have to pimp out your 17 year old brother for money. How does it feel using a 17 year old to be able to provide for your pathetic life?

This dude is an freaking joke....all people do is sit behind their little computer and make up lies and try to convince other people that there is some wrong doing involve.....Goldenshower is one of those loser that never accomplish anything in life...

Dude you are a piece of garbage PIMP who shops kids to programs bc you have no other skills in life.

People like you are what has made South Florida recruiting the biggest cesspool in the sport.

Willie Lyles got caught, and I'll be dead before I ****ing let you get away with this ****. I'm sick of it. People like you are lower than filth in collegiate athletes.

Since u know that i am this pimp...who am im shopping around, Sony doesnt need no body to shop him....U are idiot punk that talk sh*t on blogs and want people to agree with you...If u need to find me, its not to hard to locate me....Ill b supporting and defending my brother to the end!!!!!

Advertisement
you guys are an embarrassment. Jesus Christ get a grip. IT'S ******* APRIL and you are crying like ******* and going back and forth with an alleged Sony family member. Get mad then get the **** over it. Get a ******* grip goldenshowers. You sound like a clown with your dumb ***.

How do you contact the compliance department at UM? Speedzonerecruits is a BLATANT street agent middle man. It's a ****ing joke.

They use kids bc they are a step above drug dealers. Why the **** is this **** tolerated?

U are loser dude, go spend time with your son and maybe one day he would be good enough to get talked about on this forum

It doesn't matter how a player or student ends up at the []_[]. YEARBY is part of the family now. Oh and anyone questioning HIS loyalty is acting like a fcking ****** . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . May you be negged to Bolivian for that.

Questioning a commit's loyalty? . . . . SMDH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back