Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt talk to no coaches....he informed them over the weekend not to come talk to him.....Thats why u didnt read about any other recruiters coming by......

Lol he had so much respect for Miami that he wouldn't even talk to the coaches the last week.

Advertisement
He never put the U hat own, so how did he disrespect the U

I understand not being a diehard fan, But all the disrespect he gettin F this F that, cmon...Sony always shown respect and never lied...The that he is doing it now and not make wait until February should show u the level of respect that he has for the "U"

I going to leave it at this....."All dreams dont come true" and Sony realize that for his best interest he needed to leave south fla...point blank, u guys listen to anything and everybody who claim to know his situation and taking $$$$$...wow, this kid knows what he wants in life and is determine to succeed... Dont be fooled by these fake insiders on blogs just like they made up his fake twitter account, its sad that people try so hard to be important!!!!

True and there is no guarantee that he makes the NFL by going to Georgia.

At a minimum he would of made one of his dreams come true by playing at UM.
He would be running behind one of (if not) the best oline class in the nation.
Duke (ACC Freshmen of the year and probably the best freshmen back in the nation) and Yearby (top 50 recruit) would be there to push him.

UM fans are going to be upset because we've heard for 5 years how much of a fan Sony is of UM. He even showed up to a FSU game decked in UM gear. Then he picks a school that he has been to a couple of times and states reasons for picking GA that he would of had at UM.

All these emotions will blow over, but you have to understand why people are upset and are saying he is not a diehard fan. A true diehard fan would of signed with UM.

It his decision and I wish him nothing but the best.

Tell Sony that we all appreciated his cute little hat trick on national TV. That also showed us the level of respect he had for the U.

I'd like to talk about giving you an education to a top 50 academic institution-- potentially worth $250,000. When can we talk?

No thanks, coach.

18.png

I'd like to see how you and your brother in law are received at the games this year...

I'd pay anything to see the initial reaction at the FIU game.

this whole thing about sony being overrated is ridiculous. had he committed, this board would have been filled with "we back" and the same dumbasses that are ragging on him now would have fapped until their hands bled. we lost a very good recruit and it sucks terribly, but we have a year to either flip him or find another one to go with yearby. stop speculating and being conspiracy theorists. it's recruiting and this happens all the time. the butthurt in this thread is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I understand not being a diehard fan, But all the disrespect he gettin F this F that, cmon...Sony always shown respect and never lied...The that he is doing it now and not make wait until February should show u the level of respect that he has for the "U"

I going to leave it at this....."All dreams dont come true" and Sony realize that for his best interest he needed to leave south fla...point blank, u guys listen to anything and everybody who claim to know his situation and taking $$$$$...wow, this kid knows what he wants in life and is determine to succeed... Dont be fooled by these fake insiders on blogs just like they made up his fake twitter account, its sad that people try so hard to be important!!!!

Duke (ACC Freshmen of the year and probably the best freshmen back in the nation) and Yearby (top 50 recruit) would be there to push him.

UM fans are going to be upset because we've heard for 5 years how much of a fan Sony is of UM. He even showed up to a FSU game decked in UM gear. Then he picks a school that he has been to a couple of times and states reasons for picking GA that he would of had at UM.

All these emotions will blow over, but you have to understand why people are upset and are saying he is not a diehard fan. A true diehard fan would of signed with UM.

Tell Sony that we all appreciated his cute little hat trick on national TV. That also showed us the level of respect he had for the U.

He switched from a red UGA hat to a black one giving everyone the impression that he was going to pull a UM hat from underneath the table. It's all good though.

Tell Sony not to root to hard for us next year, the diehard Cane that he is...

Its pathetic that we got all these real tough guy couch potatoes...."die hard canes" TALKING sh*t behind there computers about how fake SONY is and how he is such a traitor....If u knew what kind of person he is and what he is all about, u would never question loyalty!!! I cant wait to hear back from u guys when he gets to put back on his pads and I will post some of videos so u can c what da "U" is missing!!!!!!!!! Yearby cant compare to Sony physically and mentally

P.S. Name another recruit that had U.M. coaches posted like the "SWAT Team" @ their school for 2 days in a row trying to speak to them!!!!! and he is not special.....Get out here with all yall bull sh*t

Facepalm. Loyalty? Clearly you don't know the definition of this word.

buncha angry lil ****es on this board! 10 months left, chill the **** out and show some respect towards these kids. Calling players like Sony and Cook names will do nothing for us. Golden doesn't consider them traitors and will continue to show them love and respect till the last minute on signing day, so don't make his work harder then it needs to be. Go beat your wife if you need to release some hate and lay off the recruits.

Ya they call players the N word in SEC country and clearly it doesnt hurt them. Don't believe me go to a tailgate in SEC country

He switched from a red UGA hat to a black one giving everyone the impression that he was going to pull a UM hat from underneath the table. It's all good though.

Tell Sony not to root to hard for us next year, the diehard Cane that he is...

Will do.....Everybody assume it was just a uga vs. um battle but their was other school that were strongly involve....

Advertisement
Its pathetic that we got all these real tough guy couch potatoes...."die hard canes" TALKING sh*t behind there computers about how fake SONY is and how he is such a traitor....If u knew what kind of person he is and what he is all about, u would never question loyalty!!! I cant wait to hear back from u guys when he gets to put back on his pads and I will post some of videos so u can c what da "U" is missing!!!!!!!!! Yearby cant compare to Sony physically and mentally

P.S. Name another recruit that had U.M. coaches posted like the "SWAT Team" @ their school for 2 days in a row trying to speak to them!!!!! and he is not special.....Get out here with all yall bull sh*t

Loyalty.....we do know what it means and he displays that everyday of his life to those he should be loyal too....

Last edited:
If I'm not in Vegas, I will be there. Now we will see how he does against one of the better teams. My prediction, Sony 100 to 135 yards if he doesn't get stuffed. Yearby and Cook about the same because they split carries.

make sure you come to heritage on august 30....and we will c the best 3 rbs in sfla go head to head....Heritage O.C. did not use sony talents at all....So new head coach and new O.C. we will c this year!!

He is playing inferior competition compared to Yearby, of course he will do well. Yearby's cuts blow away S, he's just as fast, hits the holes faster against way better competition. Does S have 300 yard gains in the playoffs like Duke did? Nah, he stays just above average and they lose and that is against inferior teams Yearby would have a field day against. Yup, S dominates bad competition, big deal. Coley didn't jump all over Yearby for nothing. Now go watch the Youtube film I posted earlier, easy to see Yearby is better, to much has been made of S, I said this months ago. The best thing about Yearby is, he is a CANE. Was there a payoff or package deal? That is the question now! Hope it all comes out.

[QUOiTE=Pinder81;1491194]Its pathetic that we got all these real tough guy couch potatoes...."die hard canes" TALKING sh*t behind there computers about how fake SONY is and how he is such a traitor....If u knew what ago person he is and what he is all about, u would never question loyalty!!! I cant wait to hear back from u guys when he gets to put back on his pads and I will post some of videos so u can c what da "U" is missing!!!!!!!!! Yearby cant compare to Sony physically and mentally

[/QUOTE]

buncha angry lil ****es on this board! 10 months left, chill the **** out and show some respect towards these kids. Calling players like Sony and Cook names will do nothing for us. Golden doesn't consider them traitors and will continue to show them love and respect till the last minute on signing day, so don't make his work harder then it needs to be. Go beat your wife if you need to release some hate and lay off the recruits.

Ya they call players the N word in SEC country and clearly it doesnt hurt them. Don't believe me go to a tailgate in SEC country

It happens a lot, except when they are scoring touchdowns. Sad but true...

Advertisement

Loyalty.....we do know what it means and he displays that everyday of his life to he should be loyal too....

Like his brother who couldnt get into Georgia without Sony? Just tell Sony to leave Miami out of his mouth and quit talking all that fake *** diehard fan bull**** and everything will be fine. If he wants to go to Georgia fine but drop the nonsense

Nothing good will come out of this. I understand wanting to defend your relative, but after yesterday, it's not gonna work.

Advertisement
Illegal as to say he will go to jail for it, no. Sounds like you are giving it away. New car too. SMH

We appreciate all the love and hate...but he never accepted anything illegal!!

Deadass serious...anyone seen Sony's new car?

yea its nice haha....LOL u guys are to much

So was it only cash or was the car a part of the deal too?

Right. He only accepted the legal stuff. Hey Pinder will you let Sony use your account to do a Q and A? Should be a load of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back