Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well **** this news sucks. Whole lotta time until ink gets put to paper though. We've seen how well early commitments favor..

Im not mad ..Still a long way till signing day......BUT did he really have to say that he is still a "Die Hard cane Fan" even though he is a dawg...???
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...bulldogs-add-rb-recruit-sony-michel-backfield

"Even though I am going to the University of Georgia, I am still a diehard Miami fan," Michel said. "I just felt like Georgia was where I could have the most success at."

"Miami came by my school and tried to make a big push for me this week, but I shot down all contact with coaches," Michel said. "It will not be too difficult for me to avoid changing my mind. Once I make my decision I am solid with it, and I feel like nothing is really going to change that"

You're with us or against us. As Jimmy Johnson said you can come to Miami and win championships. Or you can go elsewhere and WATCH us win championships.

F#ck him and his fake fan bullsh$t. He's like the fake fans on here who claim to love UM and then find every fake reason in the world to trash us and prop up other *** programs like UGA.

Are you talking about the fake fans that have no problem trashing the UM, at the same time gushing over SEC programs, yet get ****ed if anyone says anything
negative about the Heat or Lebron?
What's up with these douchebags?
Also, speaking of douchebags, why are gayturds allowed to post here?

LMAO @ a diehard Miami fan playing anywhere else. Get the **** out of here. Ray Lewis should appear in his bathroom mirror while he's brushing his teeth and let him know what a ****ing real diehard Miami guy looks like.

This is the **** I don't get. Guy says he grows up a Cane fan, always a die hard cane fan, rocks Canes gear, attends multiple games and is seen on campus multiple times. Picks Georgia. Seems legit.

VERY likely bought and paid for.

lawl

Like I said, when Georgia shyts the bed again this year and Richt gets the axe while UM is rolling with Golden behind the wheel we'll see just how strong that commitment to UGA is...

Also, RB will never be a position I worry about for the Canes.

Advertisement
Sony's a beef stew. A rusty nail. He's a pneumocystis carinii pneumonia victim.

This thing stinks to high heaven, and if ANYONE (and that includes Capt. Al Golden) knows anything about this dude being bought and paid for, then they need to blow the lid off it. I'm sick and tired of these shady motherfckers coming down here and pillaging our turf like a bunch of vikings hopped up on goof balls and getting away with it.

Since when does a guy who supposedly grew up a giant Canes fan, lives in our back yard, is being recruited by the best in the nation in Alshermond Golden leave town? LULZ @ anyone who doesn't smell the rot coming off this debacle. No one in their right mind buys that a middle of the road team that doesn't even recruit down here walks in and takes the top guy down here from us and does it all on the up and up.

I'll say it again: If you have any idea about anything fishy going on with this, then you are OBLIGATED to blow it up. Enough with this silent acquiescence. Quit bending over and spreading.

thats what I'm saying but some folks around here say that it could hurt us to blow this up. LOL

how could it hurt? we aint going anywhere if this **** continues.

I don't care what dopes say. Blow it up if you know something shady is going on. We can't keep tolerating this balderdash.

I just hope that all you fans that live in South Florida and are bashing other people on this board have season tickets or do everything you can to attend most of the home games. Pathetic to bash other fans when you guys are the same ones not filling the seats.

Im not mad ..Still a long way till signing day......BUT did he really have to say that he is still a "Die Hard cane Fan" even though he is a dawg...???
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...bulldogs-add-rb-recruit-sony-michel-backfield

"Even though I am going to the University of Georgia, I am still a diehard Miami fan," Michel said. "I just felt like Georgia was where I could have the most success at."

"Miami came by my school and tried to make a big push for me this week, but I shot down all contact with coaches," Michel said. "It will not be too difficult for me to avoid changing my mind. Once I make my decision I am solid with it, and I feel like nothing is really going to change that"

You're with us or against us. As Jimmy Johnson said you can come to Miami and win championships. Or you can go elsewhere and WATCH us win championships.

F#ck him and his fake fan bullsh$t. He's like the fake fans on here who claim to love UM and then find every fake reason in the world to trash us and prop up other *** programs like UGA.

Are you talking about the fake fans that have no problem trashing the UM, at the same time gushing over SEC programs, yet get ****ed if anyone says anything

Fakes. You want to know the worst part? The gaytor, IHATEVAGINA, is more tolerable than the fake Cane fans on here.

P.S. F#ck Magic Chef Michel and his fake fan bullsh#t, and f@ck anyone who wants to suck up to that **** hoping he changes his mind. If he changes his mind I'll welcome him to the family. Until then, he's another piece of **** S. FL grifter traitor with no sense of loyalty or local pride. What was the big hurry to commit to an out of state school? That one is the biggest head scratcher in this whole thing.

Honestly good luck to the kid. Seems like a good person I just can't stand someone who says they are a die hard fan and commit else where. How could you not commit to the school of your dreams that's in your backyard. I know we might not be the best program out there right now but that's what makes it even better if you can bring us back to where we were. It's a shame kids don't follow their dreams more and I'm talking outside of football. I know like everyone on here, if I had a chance to play for the U I would do anything and everything to make my dream happen. Boy oh boy do I love Joe Yearby!

Advertisement

Fakes. You want to know the worst part? The gaytor, IHATEVAGINA, is more tolerable than the fake Cane fans on here.

P.S. F#ck Magic Chef Michel and his fake fan bullsh#t, and f@ck anyone who wants to suck up to that **** hoping he changes his mind. If he changes his mind I'll welcome him to the family. Until then, he's another piece of **** S. FL grifter traitor with no sense of loyalty or local pride. What was the big hurry to commit to an out of state school? That one is the biggest head scratcher in this whole thing.

one could speculate, fairly or unfairly, with evidence or withough, that it was to get the down payment in the form of money or in the form of an offer for a family member.

Last edited by a moderator:
[h=2]POOPS HAS SAT IN THE SHADOWS ALL DAY WAITING FOR THE WORDS TO COME TO ME[/h]

THE WORDS ARE **** ALL THESE SOUTH FLORIDA ***** THAT THINK THEY CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STILL BE CANE FANS OR THINK THEY CAN REP THE 305

YOU SELFISH LITTLE ***GOTS YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO

POOPS SAT HERE AND WATCHED PHONY COMMIT TO UGA THEN KAYVON WEBSTER, COREY LEMONIER AND OTHER ****** THAT HAD UNIV OF MIAMI OFFERS THAT DECIDED TO LEAVE....U ****** AINT 305...U LOST THAT **** WHEN YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON THE MOTHER ******* SCHOOL OF THE 305

THAT STANDS FOR ALL OTHER PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE FAKE *** 305 REPS THAT WANT TO GO PUT ON SOMEWHERE ELSE

YOU KNOW WHO IS 305????

DUKE MOTHER ******* JOHNSON......TRACY SONOFABITCHIN HOWARD.....DENZEL ****ANIGGAUP PERRYMAN......AND...DEON GOT **** BUSH.....

/DROPS THE MIC AND WALKS OFF STAGE

156.jpg

Perhaps now we can stop focusing on a traitor and focus on the elite rb that's already committed.

Advertisement
Perhaps now we can stop focusing on a traitor and focus on the elite rb that's already committed.

YESSIR!

We got the #4 RB in the country and everybody kinda went straight to "What's Phony Gone Do?"

Time to start a Duke + Yearby = Portis + McGahee (or Gore) thread???

We gonna be all right in the run game. Yearby plus the Oline we are gonna bring in is already sick. We still have plenty of time to add more.

Advertisement
Its pathetic that we got all these real tough guy couch potatoes...."die hard canes" TALKING sh*t behind there computers about how fake SONY is and how he is such a traitor....If u knew what kind of person he is and what he is all about, u would never question loyalty!!! I cant wait to hear back from u guys when he gets to put back on his pads and I will post some of videos so u can c what da "U" is missing!!!!!!!!! Yearby cant compare to Sony physically and mentally

P.S. Name another recruit that had U.M. coaches posted like the "SWAT Team" @ their school for 2 days in a row trying to speak to them!!!!! and he is not special.....Get out here with all yall bull sh*t

Its pathetic that we got all these real tough guy couch potatoes...."die hard canes" TALKING sh*t behind there computers about how fake SONY is and how he is such a traitor....If u knew what kind of person he is and what he is all about, u would never question loyalty!!! I cant wait to hear back from u guys when he gets to put back on his pads and I will post some of videos so u can c what da "U" is missing!!!!!!!!! Yearby cant compare to Sony physically and mentally

P.S. Name another recruit that had U.M. coaches posted like the "SWAT Team" @ their school for 2 days in a row trying to speak to them!!!!! and he is not special.....Get out here with all yall bull sh*t

No one said he wasn't good. We said he ain't a diehard Canes fan if he doesn't commit to the Canes with an offer. I'm actually an alum, so you can count the $100K I'm still paying the []_[] as my down payment on being able to judge who IS and who ISN'T a "diehard Canes fan." Has offer from Miami / Commits to UGA = Diehard Bulldogs Fan. . . . . NEGGED (hopefully to Bolivian)

P.S. I don't care if Mother Theresa reincarnate was 5-10, 230 and ran a 4.2 . . . if she get's an offer from the []_[] and turns it down, then she ain't a Canes fan. If she says she's a Canes fan and does that, then she's kidding herself.

P.S.S. For me, Yearby >>>>>>>>>> Sony . . . . . Because, for me, CANES >>>>>>> dawgs (that, and the offensive line Yearby's gonna have)

Last edited:
^ Ummm, no offense dude, buy homeboy just literally proved his disloyalty by picking Georgia. Literally by definition, when you are a fan of one team, that means you are loyal to them, by picking another team, he proved he is not loyal. Now his loyalty lies with Georgia. GTFOH with that ****.

Negged

I hope DURING the course of the season, real cane commits and recruits remind him every chance they get he made the wrong decision and it won't be tolerated.

buncha angry lil ******* on this board! 10 months left, chill the **** out and show some respect towards these kids. Calling players like Sony and Cook names will do nothing for us. Golden doesn't consider them traitors and will continue to show them love and respect till the last minute on signing day, so don't make his work harder then it needs to be. Go beat your wife if you need to release some hate and lay off the recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back