Sony 4:30 Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Perhaps now we can stop focusing on a traitor and focus on the elite rb that's already committed.

YESSIR!

We got the #4 RB in the country and everybody kinda went straight to "What's Phony Gone Do?"

Time to start a Duke + Yearby = Portis + McGahee (or Gore) thread???

I dont know the talent he plays, but why are we all focussed on the rb of 2015 when 2014 hasnt even shown up yet. Corn looks to have crazy break away speed. Duke + Elder + Yearby = James + Portis + Gore.

Advertisement
Illegal as to say he will go to jail for it, no. Sounds like you are giving it away. New car too. SMH

We appreciate all the love and hate...but he never accepted anything illegal!!

yea its nice haha....LOL u guys are to much

So was it only cash or was the car a part of the deal too?

Right. He only accepted the legal stuff. Hey Pinder will you let Sony use your account to do a Q and A? Should be a load of fun

He is doing positive things with his life like....... working out and getting ready May 1, why would he want to talk to some hating *** bloggers...

Nothing good will come out of this. I understand wanting to defend your relative, but after yesterday, it's not gonna work.

Exactly. Pinder just needs to exit stage right or he is going to get torn apart.

I know the "U" fans are made and is that expected but disrespect is something im going to just let go

Wish Sony the best, but leave he turned his back on his home town and for what? He showed his true colors do run.

I don't care how he's related to you. Bottom line I don't want to hear "he's a Cane fan" ever again. If he goes through with this and goes to Georgia he's the enemy. We've been recruiting the kid since before he even comprehended what getting recruited was...and he still turned his back on us

He's as much a Cane as Hitler was a republican.

I don't care how he's related to you. Bottom line I don't want to hear "he's a Cane fan" ever again. If he goes through with this and goes to Georgia he's the enemy. We've been recruiting the kid since before he even comprehended what getting recruited was...and he still turned his back on us

He's as much a Cane as Hitler was a republican.

wtf? haha

Advertisement
''Today, 08:30 AM
Pinder81
Recruit

Ignore User

yearby

dude u crazy as **** yearby does nothing better and u kno that.... ''

Go back and look at the film, Yearby's cuts are close to Dukes. Sony sure and **** does not have that kind of agility, not even close. I sure hope Yearby reads your message to him.

I understand not being a diehard fan, But all the disrespect he gettin F this F that, cmon...Sony always shown respect and never lied...The that he is doing it now and not make wait until February should show u the level of respect that he has for the "U"

I going to leave it at this....."All dreams dont come true" and Sony realize that for his best interest he needed to leave south fla...point blank, u guys listen to anything and everybody who claim to know his situation and taking $$$$$...wow, this kid knows what he wants in life and is determine to succeed... Dont be fooled by these fake insiders on blogs just like they made up his fake twitter account, its sad that people try so hard to be important!!!!

True and there is no guarantee that he makes the NFL by going to Georgia.

At a minimum he would of made one of his dreams come true by playing at UM.
He would be running behind one of (if not) the best oline class in the nation.
Duke (ACC Freshmen of the year and probably the best freshmen back in the nation) and Yearby (top 50 recruit) would be there to push him.

UM fans are going to be upset because we've heard for 5 years how much of a fan Sony is of UM. He even showed up to a FSU game decked in UM gear. Then he picks a school that he has been to a couple of times and states reasons for picking GA that he would of had at UM.

All these emotions will blow over, but you have to understand why people are upset and are saying he is not a diehard fan. A true diehard fan would of signed with UM.

It his decision and I wish him nothing but the best.

That's be the same level of respect he showed FSU, UF, and Notre Dame = Diehard Canes fan?

Pinder if you could go through Sonys closet and return all his Cane gear it would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Signed
Canes fam

This wouldn't have even been an issue for me except for the dumb *** hat trick. That was cold. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Advertisement
alright pinder, thats enough bro. sony did what he had to do and Miami will do what they have to. you cant come here and try to combat us when we were clearly upset. Sony can never be apart of the family and thats cool. He can never get to experience what it feels like to graduate from the school that you grew up rooting for and not to mention gain a top 50 (soon to be 40 again) education and a diploma that means so much more than the third best school in the state of GA (behind gt n emory). i was upset, but its recruiting its how it is. weve all seen many "diehards" go off to other schools, but the ones that we remember in our lore r the duke types. Duke is still the best hs rb that ever came out in the area since what Gore? he is the type of guy that all recruits should take a lesson from. if it comes out that there is some shady stuff going on w Sonys recruitment then SMDH. our staff did everything we can, but he didnt want to be apart of the U. in the end, the ones that get remembered in South Florida are the ones that gave everything to the U. at this point, hes going to athens and good luck to him, but im done w him now. idc about other school commits. **** know the right decision when richt still doesnt win anything meaningful, while golden puts the U back on the map and IS winning titles bc thats what we do. Pinder, also ask yourself this, which UGA alum is starting as a RB in the NFL? think of any? ya i couldnt either.

Didn't get on yesterday because I knew this **** would happen.
All I got to say is Duke Johnson is the real ******* deal and **** Sony with his diehard cane fan bull****
And now on to the next one. :neonu: either with us or against us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
alright pinder, thats enough bro. sony did what he had to do and Miami will do what they have to. you cant come here and try to combat us when we were clearly upset. Sony can never be apart of the family and thats cool. He can never get to experience what it feels like to graduate from the school that you grew up rooting for and not to mention gain a top 50 (soon to be 40 again) education and a diploma that means so much more than the third best school in the state of GA (behind gt n emory). i was upset, but its recruiting its how it is. weve all seen many "diehards" go off to other schools, but the ones that we remember in our lore r the duke types. Duke is still the best hs rb that ever came out in the area since what Gore? he is the type of guy that all recruits should take a lesson from. if it comes out that there is some shady stuff going on w Sonys recruitment then SMDH. our staff did everything we can, but he didnt want to be apart of the U. in the end, the ones that get remembered in South Florida are the ones that gave everything to the U. at this point, hes going to athens and good luck to him, but im done w him now. idc about other school commits. **** know the right decision when richt still doesnt win anything meaningful, while golden puts the U back on the map and IS winning titles bc thats what we do. Pinder, also ask yourself this, which UGA alum is starting as a RB in the NFL? think of any? ya i couldnt either.

See this is a statement i can respect...great info not stating bullsh*t, he truly fell in love wit uga!!!knowshon moreno still plays for denver broncos

Pinder if you could go through Sonys closet and return all his Cane gear it would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Signed
Canes fam

Lol...he still has love for "U".....he working out in it right now....

Wat? Lol... tell him he ain't about the 305 so he needs to stop wearing anything that symbolizes The U. If he had real "love" he'd have chosen to be with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back