Someone who knows things

Advertisement
I’m a moderator on what used to be shadow’s board.I have some friends in Miami that I had lunch with today. They are okay with me
Posting this

FWIW:

Younger Borregales brother is better. Point blank. Unless he loses his mind we have a money in the bank kicker for a couple years.

Leonard Taylor is the best DT we have signed in “10 years”

Chaney is still hurt but sky is the limit. Was not high on Thad.

Rambo and Harley are 3/4rd picks and are
Going to do real damage.

Keontra and a lot of “lunch pail types 😩

S is good: bubba bolden can be a superstar. Balom is 2nd team. “Gurvan should be a LB”

Best OL in 10 years.

George was THE steal last year.
U been consuming a lot of podcasts huh

Advertisement
Please tell me Chase Smith isn't on the lunch pail bucket list? Hoping he's one exception...we badly need help at LB

I’m gonna be honest, I’d do a lot of dirty things for us to be good again. 2017 was so fun. I’m 25 and from Michigan. I’ve legit never seen Miami be good. Can we please be ******* good? My god. I’m VERY optimistic about this season. Just be ******* good
I'm from Michigan too. Luckily I'm old enough to remember games from the 80s and 90s. This could be our best team since 2003. It's been so long since we've been good

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing, I have some real concerns about this D, particularly DE and LB. Bama must have watched that UNC tape and been salivating.

Thanks for sharing, I have some real concerns about this D, particularly DE and LB. Bama must have watched that UNC tape and been salivating.
It's pretty crazy that none of our projected starters at WDE, SDE, WLB and MLB have started a game at their respective positions.

Advertisement
One of Banda and Diaz’s biggest fails was moving Frierson to striker to cater to Hall and Carter. Hall shouldve been a striker and Carter a LBer.

Advertisement
If we make the jump to being a consistent 10+ win team, having a legit kicker like Baby Borregales is huge. We lost numerous games before Jose Borregales and Lou showed up on campus. We would have good drives that would end in a miss FG or shank punt that completely lost all of our momentum and was like a tidal wave of bad energy after. Having a great kicker and punter can be a big advantage.

Advertisement
Back