Someone who knows things

Advertisement
Best OL in 10 years.
images.jpg

Advertisement
Been watching a lot of practice clips. But 88 looks really solid. Looks smooth with some good body control and catches well. Doesn’t look like a walk on at all. I know it’s just drills.
He looked pretty good in the spring game.

Been watching a lot of practice clips. But 88 looks really solid. Looks smooth with some good body control and catches well. Doesn’t look like a walk on at all. I know it’s just drills.
I mean he looked good during the spring game too…

I remember starting a thread about him and Keyshawn…. Kid looks like everything we’ve wanted kids like Cager, langham, and Wiggins to be

If we make the jump to being a consistent 10+ win team, having a legit kicker like Baby Borregales is huge. We lost numerous games before Jose Borregales and Lou showed up on campus. We would have good drives that would end in a miss FG or shank punt that completely lost all of our momentum and was like a tidal wave of bad energy after. Having a great kicker and punter can be a big advantage.
100%. We easily could have been 9-4 in 2019 with any kind of competency in the kicking game. In a weird way, though, 6-7 feels like a blessing because we found a bottom which brought us urgency. The gift of desperation.

Advertisement
I’m a moderator on what used to be shadow’s board.I have some friends in Miami that I had lunch with today. They are okay with me
Posting this

FWIW:

Younger Borregales brother is better. Point blank. Unless he loses his mind we have a money in the bank kicker for a couple years.

Leonard Taylor is the best DT we have signed in “10 years”

Chaney is still hurt but sky is the limit. Was not high on Thad.

Rambo and Harley are 3/4rd picks and are
Going to do real damage.

Keontra and a lot of “lunch pail types 😩

S is good: bubba bolden can be a superstar. Balom is 2nd team. “Gurvan should be a LB”

Best OL in 10 years.

George was THE steal last year.

I remember you from Shadow's board. Skeeter is here as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing is, it wasn't just UM that was really high on gurvan. His tape shows just about everything you want in a safety. To me, it has to be something mental because guys usually don't get slower after getting to college. It a shame cause I was really hoping the light would 'turn on' for him this year
Saban thought he was worth a helicopter ride ._so he was wrong too.

umfire has been around for a minute, and I def remember him having legit stuff from the old shadows board. I understand why some would be skeptical w these type of posts if they weren’t familiar with him, but this aint that. Whether the stuff actually comes true is another topic, but I’m sure the stuff he relayed isn’t made up.
"Gurvan to LB" makes him suspect. Better thought would be Gurvan to 2nd Team.

Advertisement
Back