Someone who knows things

Is that the same board Paranos, Vette, Cribby (I’m pretty sure) we’re on too back then? I was overseas back then, but don’t remember the name of the board.

Advertisement
Hall might have been one of my biggest missed evals (not that my evals matter). His HS tape was good - I can’t believe how indecisive he looks. Just completely lacks play making ability
The athleticism is there, but he’s often out of position, and looks lost in coverage

Thad is a big dude who needs to perfect his vision and leg drive due to his size and speed limitations. Not saying he is bad, but even Derrick Henry sat and learned his first year while playing mop up duty and he is the craziest athlete the position has produced in idk how long.

And I would wager everything I own that, while was sitting and learning, absolutely nobody at Bama was saying "Not high on Henry".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that the same board Paranos, Vette, Cribby (I’m pretty sure) we’re on too back then? I was overseas back then, but don’t remember the name of the board.
I don’t remember Vette or Cribby being on. DMoney posted a couple of times. I believe D posted on the west end zone board at the time. At some point in the “Golden” era CIS was started and people from m-h and wez moved to CIS. Shadow had a kid or two so he posted less and less while the software wasn’t maintained by Sean. A new board was started last year and Shadow along with most posters moved to it. It is a good crew of people with limited insider information but far less crazy crap than here.

Sniffcaneahora?

He wasn't on Shadow's board. I don't recall Vette either. El Padrino was on for a moment but booted. The board had a lot of value, really good posters many of whom are regulars on here.

You mods are smart to shut down any discussions on politics. That's what killed that board.

Some of the guys created a new site: https://discourse.themiamihurricanes.com/

It's open but very lightly trafficked. May pick up during season. But I get my Canes fix here now.

Last edited:
Yea some solid posters on Shadows board. I remember this guy Vishnu who provided a thorough weekly breakdown of matchups of the teams we needed to win/lose in order to help the Canes. Of course we sucked during those years and it was all for naught but I looked forward to those posts. Also dude SlayedinDade brought some funny content.

Yea some solid posters on Shadows board. I remember this guy Vishnu who provided a thorough weekly breakdown of matchups of the teams we needed to win/lose in order to help the Canes. Of course we sucked during those years and it was all for naught but I looked forward to those posts. Also dude SlayedinDade brought some funny content.

I never participated in that board but I think I know the Vishnu that you’re talking about, he lives somewhere in the Northeast and still has like his own blog. He’s a pretty informative guy

Advertisement
He wasn't on Shadow's board. I don't recall Vette either. El Padrino was on for a moment but booted. The board had a lot of value, really good posters many of whom are regulars on here.

You mods are smart to shut down any discussions on politics. That's what killed that board.

Some of the guys created a new site: https://discourse.themiamihurricanes.com/

It's open but very lightly trafficked. May pick up during season. But I get my Canes fix here now.
We stand on the shoulders of those who came before us.

Petty much things others have been reporting around here in the know.

The only thing I will question is about younger Borregales.
Kicking in practice and kicking in a real game are totally different things.
I hope he turns out to be the better kicker than his brother but I will be skeptical until I see him play in a real game.

More accurate and stronger leg would be a better assessment, now can he do it when the lights come on? We all hoping he can, but he's a true freshman lets not kill him if he misses a couple.

Advertisement
More accurate and stronger leg would be a better assessment, now can he do it when the lights come on? We all hoping he can, but he's a true freshman lets not kill him if he misses a couple.
Exactly. I expect him to miss some kicks here and there like most Frosh kickers do.
Building him up to be better than his brother this early just seems a bit outlandish.
But I hope he does well and by the end of the year is one of the best in the nation. He does seem to have the potential.

I always heard about the shadow board . Never looked much into it.

I’m going to butcher his name but I think it’s Vishnu Paramasan. He’s not an insider, per se, but he writes well and his analysis are thorough and well researched, whether one agrees with him or not. But again I was never on that board and I’m not even sure if I’m talking about the same person that was originally mentioned.

I’m going to butcher his name but I think it’s Vishnu Paramasan. He’s not an insider, per se, but he writes well and his analysis are thorough and well researched, whether one agrees with him or not. But again I was never on that board and I’m not even sure if I’m talking about the same person that was originally mentioned.
I remember Vishnu , ive seen his articles somewhere

Advertisement
Back