Someone who knows things

umfire

Redshirt Freshman
I’m a moderator on what used to be shadow’s board.I have some friends in Miami that I had lunch with today. They are okay with me
Posting this

FWIW:

Younger Borregales brother is better. Point blank. Unless he loses his mind we have a money in the bank kicker for a couple years.

Leonard Taylor is the best DT we have signed in “10 years”

Chaney is still hurt but sky is the limit. Was not high on Thad.

Rambo and Harley are 3/4rd picks and are
Going to do real damage.

Keontra and a lot of “lunch pail types 😩

S is good: bubba bolden can be a superstar. Balom is 2nd team. “Gurvan should be a LB”

Best OL in 10 years.

George was THE steal last year.

Advertisement
Interesting tidbit about Gurvan Hall since it's essentially too late to switch and makes me think Williams might be a better starter as a true freshman. The Thad part is disappointing but makes sense because I have heard literally nothing about him all camp.

I’m a moderator on what used to be shadow’s board.I have some friends in Miami that I had lunch with today. They are okay with me
Posting this

FWIW:

Younger Borregales brother is better. Point blank. Unless he loses his mind we have a money in the bank kicker for a couple years.

Going to do real damage.

S is good: bubba bolden can be a superstar. Balom is 2nd team. “Gurvan should be a LB”

Best OL in 10 years.

I'd say Taylor is the best DT we've signed in way longer than 10 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Petty much things others have been reporting around here in the know.

The only thing I will question is about younger Borregales.
Kicking in practice and kicking in a real game are totally different things.
I hope he turns out to be the better kicker than his brother but I will be skeptical until I see him play in a real game.

Posting this

FWIW:

Going to do real damage.

Best OL in 10 years.

Shadow had a great board. Thanks for that work and for posting this.

Advertisement
umfire has been around for a minute, and I def remember him having legit stuff from the old shadows board. I understand why some would be skeptical w these type of posts if they weren’t familiar with him, but this aint that. Whether the stuff actually comes true is another topic, but I’m sure the stuff he relayed isn’t made up.

Advertisement
umfire has been around for a minute, and I def remember him having legit stuff from the old shadows board. I understand why some would be skeptical w these type of posts if they weren’t familiar with him, but this aint that. Whether the stuff actually comes true is another topic, but I’m sure the stuff he relayed isn’t made up.
tbh, people can post anything they want as long as other posters come in and support it or deny it. verification is key.

Advertisement
Back