Someone who knows things

“Gurvan should be a LB”
E88EP01WUAMpx8g

Advertisement
CIS: How come nobody ever tells us anything?

Also CIS: Sure, you got sauces.

I'm really looking forward to Leonard Taylor wreaking havoc. Close second: I'm also dying to to see Elijah Robert's doing some damage.

Advertisement
umfire has been around for a minute, and I def remember him having legit stuff from the old shadows board. I understand why some would be skeptical w these type of posts if they weren’t familiar with him, but this aint that. Whether the stuff actually comes true is another topic, but I’m sure the stuff he relayed isn’t made up.
It was an awesome board especially the recruiting board moderated by Josh (Laus03) RIP. Shadow would drop a few recruiting nuggets and the Board would go nuts.

Kinda like Cribby does now...

Advertisement
Great to read your report Fire! Everything you say agrees with what little they've published publically that I've been able to observe myself. except on Thad. I will still trust my eyes with him, but am not surprised he's struggling. Those big backs need to adjust to the speed of the college game. He's going to be productive with a year under his belt. If not, he can be our answer at MLB (only partially joking, the kid likes to lay the wood and is ridiculously agile for his size).

It was an awesome board especially the recruiting board moderated by Josh (Laus03) RIP. Shadow would drop a few recruiting nuggets and the Board would go nuts.

Kinda like Cribby does now...

Shadow's still around. There's a successor board that right now is silent as crickets. But he'll show up every now and then. Doesn't drop the G2 like the old days. Cribby and the other CIS insiders great intel. Plus we get entertained by Krazy, R Lee, JAMES JACKSON"S BROTHER, and the rest of this motely crew of pirates.

umfire has been around for a minute, and I def remember him having legit stuff from the old shadows board. I understand why some would be skeptical w these type of posts if they weren’t familiar with him, but this aint that. Whether the stuff actually comes true is another topic, but I’m sure the stuff he relayed isn’t made up.

this. I’ll also back that dude up - long time board poster with connects and shadow had solid sources for a good while.

Advertisement
I’m a moderator on what used to be shadow’s board.I have some friends in Miami that I had lunch with today. They are okay with me
Posting this

FWIW:

Younger Borregales brother is better. Point blank. Unless he loses his mind we have a money in the bank kicker for a couple years.

Leonard Taylor is the best DT we have signed in “10 years”

Chaney is still hurt but sky is the limit. Was not high on Thad.

Rambo and Harley are 3/4rd picks and are
Going to do real damage.

Keontra and a lot of “lunch pail types 😩

S is good: bubba bolden can be a superstar. Balom is 2nd team. “Gurvan should be a LB”

Best OL in 10 years.

George was THE steal last year.
You guys still propping up Golden and booting people for going against the grain of group think?

Advertisement
I’m gonna be honest, I’d do a lot of dirty things for us to be good again. 2017 was so fun. I’m 25 and from Michigan. I’ve legit never seen Miami be good. Can we please be ******* good? My god. I’m VERY optimistic about this season. Just be ******* good

Advertisement
Back