Someone who knows things

I’m a moderator on what used to be shadow’s board.I have some friends in Miami that I had lunch with today. They are okay with me
Posting this

FWIW:

Younger Borregales brother is better. Point blank. Unless he loses his mind we have a money in the bank kicker for a couple years.

Leonard Taylor is the best DT we have signed in “10 years”

Chaney is still hurt but sky is the limit. Was not high on Thad.

Rambo and Harley are 3/4rd picks and are
Going to do real damage.

Keontra and a lot of “lunch pail types 😩

S is good: bubba bolden can be a superstar. Balom is 2nd team. “Gurvan should be a LB”

Best OL in 10 years.

George was THE steal last year.
Best OL in 10 years ..........
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Thad is a true Freshmen who just got to campus a few months back. There is plenty of time for him to show his talent.

Not every talented player gets to college and lights the world on fire. RELAX lol
Problem is of all the positions it's running backs who usually flash early most often

Advertisement
Problem is of all the positions it's running backs who usually flash early most often
Its usually the ones who are absurdly athletic.

Thad is a big dude who needs to perfect his vision and leg drive due to his size and speed limitations. Not saying he is bad, but even Derrick Henry sat and learned his first year while playing mop up duty and he is the craziest athlete the position has produced in idk how long.

Advertisement
Leonard was possibly the best one at practice yesterday period. He dominated blowing up the double teams and had a sack with a strip. Just unbelievable… Don was the second best by an inch. He was explosive inside and caught a bomb on a wheel route. Garcia looked really good. All of the usual suspects were on point. It’s going to be a great season

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back