Someone who knows things

Advertisement
Hall might have been one of my biggest missed evals (not that my evals matter). His HS tape was good - I can’t believe how indecisive he looks. Just completely lacks play making ability

Last edited:
I’m a moderator on what used to be shadow’s board.I have some friends in Miami that I had lunch with today. They are okay with me
Posting this

FWIW:

Younger Borregales brother is better. Point blank. Unless he loses his mind we have a money in the bank kicker for a couple years.

Leonard Taylor is the best DT we have signed in “10 years”

Chaney is still hurt but sky is the limit. Was not high on Thad.

Rambo and Harley are 3/4rd picks and are
Going to do real damage.

Keontra and a lot of “lunch pail types 😩

S is good: bubba bolden can be a superstar. Balom is 2nd team. “Gurvan should be a LB”

Best OL in 10 years.

George was THE steal last year.
4rd round players are often the best.

You guys still propping up Golden and booting people for going against the grain of group think?

Yeah, I had a fairly heated debate or two on that board re:Golden. But never got booted, or even threatened for that matter. Oblivious, assuming that type of thing was going on.
Debates were by-and-large civil, with informed/educated types,and the knuckleheads were few and far between. IMO was more of an 'open' forum in the sense that there weren't lurkers trying to "build their brand" by pouncing on the slightest opening while rallying support from their fellow butt-sniffers. But I digress..

Advertisement
I’m a moderator on what used to be shadow’s board.I have some friends in Miami that I had lunch with today. They are okay with me
Posting this

FWIW:

Younger Borregales brother is better. Point blank. Unless he loses his mind we have a money in the bank kicker for a couple years.

Going to do real damage.

S is good: bubba bolden can be a superstar. Balom is 2nd team. “Gurvan should be a LB”

Best OL in 10 years.

I agree with about 80% of this, but I if 50% true, this will be a very successful season for the Canes— and this should be very successful, no excuses !

Advertisement
Hall might have been one of biggest missed evals (not that my evals matter). His HS was good - I can’t believe how indecisive he looks. Just completely lacks play making ability
Dudes been different since his days at Lake Lytal… just didn’t have that killer mentality

Posting this

FWIW:

Going to do real damage.

Best OL in 10 years.

I used to go to Shadows board years and years ago. I didn’t know it was still around. A lot of things changed once one of the really good posters with a lot of inside info passed away. That board was amazing though.

Advertisement
Thad is a true Freshmen who just got to campus a few months back. There is plenty of time for him to show his talent.

Not every talented player gets to college and lights the world on fire. RELAX lol
Corey Brown seems to be doing much better

Fire is legit.

images (1).jpeg

Posting this

FWIW:

Going to do real damage.

Best OL in 10 years.

Great info, thanx bro

Advertisement
Hall might have been one of my biggest missed evals (not that my evals matter). His HS tape was good - I can’t believe how indecisive he looks. Just completely lacks play making ability

The thing is, it wasn't just UM that was really high on gurvan. His tape shows just about everything you want in a safety. To me, it has to be something mental because guys usually don't get slower after getting to college. It a shame cause I was really hoping the light would 'turn on' for him this year

Advertisement
Back