Some things to remember

1. Hope for kids to push their decisions back, if that happens they’re at least thinking about Miami.

2. Go into this like we’re playing with house money, if Manny was still here things would be much worse tomorrow, there was no chance Kelly was coming if he’s here. Worst case scenario we load up in the portal and land a couple players tomorrow . Best case we have a few surprises and that’s just icing on the cake.

3. We’ll likely have a bunch of spots for the portal since the debacle of the season happened. So there’ll be an influx of much needed talented , especially on the defense via the portal.

4. By February we might have made up ground on some other big recruits and could end on a somewhat high note. I mean all things considered.

5. . This is only the beginning , we have one of the most respected recruiters in Cfb and he’ll prove that next year. But he’s not Jesus , he wasn’t going to make this a great class in a few days. The ride is just beginning.

lol This almost sounds like the speech Diaz gave to the players before the Alabama game. :):cool:

Advertisement
1. Hope for kids to push their decisions back, if that happens they’re at least thinking about Miami.

2. Go into this like we’re playing with house money, if Manny was still here things would be much worse tomorrow, there was no chance Kelly was coming if he’s here. Worst case scenario we load up in the portal and land a couple players tomorrow . Best case we have a few surprises and that’s just icing on the cake.

3. We’ll likely have a bunch of spots for the portal since the debacle of the season happened. So there’ll be an influx of much needed talented , especially on the defense via the portal.

4. By February we might have made up ground on some other big recruits and could end on a somewhat high note. I mean all things considered.

5. . This is only the beginning , we have one of the most respected recruiters in Cfb and he’ll prove that next year. But he’s not Jesus , he wasn’t going to make this a great class in a few days. The ride is just beginning.

Sounds JUST like the things I’ve been telling my Gator fans. Well put

Sounds JUST like the things I’ve been telling my Gator fans. Well put
Paramount Network Luke GIF by Yellowstone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If it was somebody else making the joke I would’ve laughed it off. Your post count and calling me a ******* earlier had my troll senses going off. I don’t get offended I’m just a counter puncher from years of being trolled. My apologies.
Sharp senses.

Advertisement
Back