How is started, and how it's going.

Sounds JUST like the things I’ve been telling my Gator fans. Well put

Except you guys are fvcked.

Tomorrow should be fun. I’ll leave it at that

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 2.22.40 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t matter to me… don’t care where we finish as long as we get the players we need and target

Your fans are the ones that care about rankings…

Our fans when HE was the one who tagged ME about rankings? Sooo doesn’t that mean some Miami fans care about rankings too? Lol, but he’s the homie and it’s all good fun so don’t think he and I are being hateful.

I agree with your sentiment though; get you needs and rankings be damned. For NSD, we’ll be focusing more on suring up the WR and RB rooms as well as the CB room. Depth at DT still an issue

Our fans when HE was the one who tagged ME about rankings? Sooo doesn’t that mean some Miami fans care about rankings too? Lol, but he’s the homie and it’s all good fun so don’t think he and I are being hateful.

I agree with your sentiment though; get you needs and rankings be damned. For NSD, we’ll be focusing more on suring up the WR and RB rooms as well as the CB room. Depth at DT still an issue
Corey Raymond is about to be a major problem on the trail for us. Him and t rob going at it is going to be sweet

Yall one spot ahead of us *yawn*

LOL.

Miami avg player score: 92.12
#5 in the country (top 5, baby!!)

Florida avg player score: 89.84
#16 in the country

And we have another big silent or two. Take a knee. You know we have all the momentum. Y'all lost a LOT of key guys in the portal already. And you had a bunch of bad decommits. The rats are scurrying off the ship. We haven't lost anyone but some 2nd tier backups looking for PT.

And Billy Bob had almost twice as much time to save his class than Mario did. He was hired over a week before Mario was.

There is NOTHING similar to how we are doing and you are doing. NOTHING. But you know this.

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back