Some things to remember

Kid is another angle obliterator. Very fast and athletic. Shows good hips, and looks like a playmaker. With T-Rob coaching him, I think that he can definitely be a contributor for us.

Good offer, in my opinion.

If we can land this kid (along with Jhalil Florence in February), we’ll finally have great speed at the corner position again. Added to Graves and Rogers, this would be an excellent DB haul.

Kid is another angle obliterator. Very fast and athletic. Shows good hips, and looks like a playmaker. With T-Rob coaching him, I think that he can definitely be a contributor for us.

Good offer, in my opinion.

If we can land this kid, along with Jhalil Florence in February, we’ll finally have great speed at the corner position again. Added to Graves and Rogers this would be an excellent DB haul.
Had no idea we were after Florence. Great news! You think we have a shot? Doesn't he go to Lincoln High School in San Diego? That's where Keyshawn Smith went to High School. I'm sure they talk.

Advertisement
Yall one spot ahead of us *yawn*
Gator mathz: 51-49 = 1

1639774730905.png

Our fans when HE was the one who tagged ME about rankings? Sooo doesn’t that mean some Miami fans care about rankings too? Lol, but he’s the homie and it’s all good fun so don’t think he and I are being hateful.

I agree with your sentiment though; get you needs and rankings be damned. For NSD, we’ll be focusing more on suring up the WR and RB rooms as well as the CB room. Depth at DT still an issue

My bad if I misread that but yeah we do have some of ours who care too much about that crap. You grab good players and the rankings will take care of themselves

LOL.

Miami avg player score: 92.12
#5 in the country

Florida avg player score: 89.84
#16 in the country

And we have another big silent or two. Take a knee. You know we have all the momentum. Y'all lost a LOT of key guys in the portal already. And you had a bunch of bad decommits. The rats are scurrying off the ship. We haven't lost anyone but some 2nd tier backups looking for PT.

And Billy Bob had almost twice as much time to save his class than Mario did. he was hired over a week before Mario was.

There is NOTHING similar to how we are doing and you are doing. NOTHING. But you know this.

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

What key guys we lost in the portal? Emory? Yea right lol. Diabate? Dude is solid but not irreplaceable especially with Ventrell RUMORED to be coming back for his 70th year lol. Only recruit I didn’t like losing was Gibson tbh.

We’re RUMORED to be leading for Jake Miller from OSU at QB so we’ll see how that goes. If we get him, im lying all offseason about going 16-0 lmaooo

Advertisement
My bad if I misread that but yeah we do have some of ours who care too much about that crap. You grab good players and the rankings will take care of themselves

Lol he’s the homie so it’s allgood. He’s just busting my balls. But ill say this…..CBN eating away at UGA’s staff. Their current ILB/Co-DC just followed a bunch of Gator coaches on twitter

LOL.

Miami avg player score: 92.12
#5 in the country

Florida avg player score: 89.84
#16 in the country

And we have another big silent or two. Take a knee. You know we have all the momentum. Y'all lost a LOT of key guys in the portal already. And you had a bunch of bad decommits. The rats are scurrying off the ship. We haven't lost anyone but some 2nd tier backups looking for PT.

And Billy Bob had almost twice as much time to save his class than Mario did. he was hired over a week before Mario was.

There is NOTHING similar to how we are doing and you are doing. NOTHING. But you know this.

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF
By "big silent or two" do you mean Deejay's ace?

Lol he’s the homie so it’s allgood. He’s just busting my balls. But ill say this…..CBN eating away at UGA’s staff. Their current ILB/Co-DC just followed a bunch of Gator coaches on twitter

He didn’t just follow them, if you look at “following” in desktop version of twitter , it is in order. They are nowhere near the top

Advertisement
What key guys we lost in the portal? Emory? Yea right lol. Diabate? Dude is solid but not irreplaceable especially with Ventrell RUMORED to be coming back for his 70th year lol. Only recruit I didn’t like losing was Gibson tbh.

We’re RUMORED to be leading for Jake Miller from OSU at QB so we’ll see how that goes. If we get him, im lying all offseason about going 16-0 lmaooo

Am I missing anyone?:) Plenty of big names y'all were crowing about when they signed. Plus with all the DNQ's, arrests, visa dumb****ery, and earlier transfers, you might have to switch to 7-man football lol. And don't tell me how these guys didn't do much this year. You all told us how they were what's next over and over. Them sucking was why you had a bad record. This is who you are. Or were lol. They gone.

You added 10 signees and lost 7 to the portal so far! Including your Heisman trophy winning QB! And lost your SR. class too.

DL Dante Zanders

OT Gerald Mincey

EDGE Khris Bogle

EDGE Lloyd Summerall III

WR Jacob Copeland

LB Mohamoud Diabate

QB Emory Jones

Animated GIF

Am I missing anyone?:) Plenty of big names y'all were crowing about when they signed. Plus with all the DNQ's, arrests, visa dumb****ery, and earlier transfers, you might have to switch to 7-man football lol. And don't tell me how these guys didn't do much this year. You all told us how they were what's next over and over. Them sucking was why you had a bad record. This is who you are. Or were lol. They gone.

You added 10 and lost 7 so far! And lost your SR. class too.

DL Dante Zanders

OT Gerald Mincey

EDGE Khris Bogle

EDGE Lloyd Summerall III

WR Jacob Copeland

LB Mohamoud Diabate

QB Emory Jones

Animated GIF

Zanders (converted TE), Mincey, and Summerall were glued to the bench and never saw the field and wasn’t going to. Bogle was going to be a backup again to Cox who’s coming back (rumored and he better for his sake lol). Copeland is a loss that hurts because of his experience but he never set the world on fire. Come on now lol

Zanders (converted TE), Mincey, and Summerall were glued to the bench and never saw the field and wasn’t going to. Bogle was going to be a backup again to Cox who’s coming back (rumored and he better for his sake lol). Copeland is a loss that hurts because of his experience but he never set the world on fire. Come on now lol
You Cant Sit Here Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Isn't your leading WR from 2021 (Copeland) currently in the portal? That seems like a key guy.

Edit: Nevermind, I see @Cryptical Envelopment raised this and you acknowledged it. As you were, sir.
There are no “key guys” on a team that goes 6-6 and 2-6 in their conference. Did McMurphy tweet at the end of the season a list of teams who have the worst records vs top 25 teams…and UF is one of them?

Advertisement
There are no “key guys” on a team that goes 6-6 and 2-6 in their conference. Did McMurphy tweet at the end of the season a list of teams who have the worst records vs top 25 teams…and UF is one of them?
That's a valid point. I should have said, "That seems like a [guy who will be teaching the seniors class at Y-Fit in a couple of years, but is still light years better than any other skill position player on that horrendous offense]."

I'm confident Coleman is coming.

I think getting Stewart from A&M and Moss from USC would be monumental wins. Honestly landing Moss would be even more impressive than Stewart...dude has been recruited to Miami for a grand total of like 2 weeks, that's it. At least we've kinda been on Stewart even if there was zero shot of him coming here until Cristobal was hired...

That 5star OT, I don't think anyone has a clue what's going on but people are saying Michigan so idk...

I'm confident Coleman is coming.

I think getting Stewart from A&M and Moss from USC would be monumental wins. Honestly landing Moss would be even more impressive than Stewart...dude has been recruited to Miami for a grand total of like 2 weeks, that's it. At least we've kinda been on Stewart even if there was zero shot of him coming here until Cristobal was hired...

That 5star OT, I don't think anyone has a clue what's going on but people are saying Michigan so idk...
Coleman is only one I see as of now. Moss is considering it, just depends if the distance will impact.

Coleman is only one I see as of now. Moss is considering it, just depends if the distance will impact.
I mean logically Moss should go to USC....but Super Mario singlehandedly might pull him in 2 weeks.

Stewart just straight up seems like a money situation for A&M. We'll see. Best thing for us honestly just seems to be that they signed so many ******* elite defensive lineman already...Something similar just helped us land Skinner, except he was the best TE they had committed lol

Advertisement
Back