Some things to remember

Advertisement
If it was somebody else making the joke I would’ve laughed it off. Your post count and calling me a ******* earlier had my troll senses going off. I don’t get offended I’m just a counter puncher from years of being trolled. My apologies.
I'll just say you are clearly a good and forgiving man who does a great job of not allowing other people to get under his skin.
Animated GIF

If it was somebody else making the joke I would’ve laughed it off. Your post count and calling me a ******* earlier had my troll senses going off. I don’t get offended I’m just a counter puncher from years of being trolled. My apologies.
I'll delete my comment. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Advertisement
I understand these kids want their moment and they deserve it, but we are talking 3 weeks lol. That stuff is going to leak out, it NEVER fails.
If I remember right, I thought Stevenson tried this and everyone knew by the end of the week.

If I remember right, I thought Stevenson tried this and everyone knew by the end of the week.

Probably
It’s inevitable lol. If not by the school that they select, then the other main competitor will give it away somehow. If USC doesn’t know anything then we will know etc & vice versa. That’s not even including those in the know just simply spilling the beans lol. There’s no way that stuff can stay hush for 3 weeks but 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Probably
It’s inevitable lol. If not by the school that they select, then the other main competitor will give it away somehow. If USC doesn’t know anything then we will know etc & vice versa. That’s not even including those in the know just simply spilling the beans lol. There’s no way that stuff can stay hush for 3 weeks but 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Slimy nature of this business. Someone will leak it over hurt feelings.

@Andrew Are you going to explain these up down arrows?
The person posted a question and not a discussion thread. The idea behind questions is that users can vote on the best answer and the person posting the thread can indicate which answer is correct. The OP used the thread type.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is another angle obliterator. Very fast and athletic. Shows good hips, and looks like a playmaker. With T-Rob coaching him, I think that he can definitely be a contributor for us.

Good offer, in my opinion.

If we can land this kid (along with Jhalil Florence in February), we’ll finally have great speed at the corner position again. Added to Graves and Rogers, this would be an excellent DB haul.
Apparently we might get this guy tomorrow according to Gabi. Offers aren't great but anyone know about him?

Kid is another angle obliterator. Very fast and athletic. Shows good hips, and looks like a playmaker. With T-Rob coaching him, I think that he can definitely be a contributor for us.

Good offer, in my opinion.

If we can land this kid, along with Jhalil Florence in February, we’ll finally have great speed at the corner position again. Added to Graves and Rogers this would be an excellent DB haul.

Last edited:
Spot on. Everyone be levelheaded and reasonable tomorrow, no matter how it shakes out. My expectations: our committed guys sign with UM tomorrow (minus Landon and Carswell)... really hope I'm wrong on Landon. Then, we get Nyjalik Kelly and Kevin Coleman to sign with UM. Anything more than that is gravy. Give Mario his full staff and more than 10 days and we will love the results, I promise.
Where is Carswell going?

Advertisement
Great show last night. We were such a sinking ship with Mandy. Thankful we stepped the **** up and now have Mario at the helm.

Advertisement
Back