Some things to remember

Advertisement
We have realistic shots at 2 top 100 kids that were never going to sign with UM before Mario. We have a couple of longshot guys in play, but those kids were also absolute zero chance recruits 2 weeks ago. the only guys decommitting / flipping elsewhere are guys Mario chose not to pursue.

That's pretty impressive to me, especially with no staff in place.

1. Hope for kids to push their decisions back, if that happens they’re at least thinking about Miami.

2. Go into this like we’re playing with house money, if Manny was still here things would be much worse tomorrow, there was no chance Kelly was coming if he’s here. Worst case scenario we load up in the portal and land a couple players tomorrow . Best case we have a few surprises and that’s just icing on the cake.

3. We’ll likely have a bunch of spots for the portal since the debacle of the season happened. So there’ll be an influx of much needed talented , especially on the defense via the portal.

4. By February we might have made up ground on some other big recruits and could end on a somewhat high note. I mean all things considered.

5. . This is only the beginning , we have one of the most respected recruiters in Cfb and he’ll prove that next year. But he’s not Jesus , he wasn’t going to make this a great class in a few days. The ride is just beginning.
Unfortunately, this board needed some perspective and reminder about the situation.

The good thing for Mario is with so many changes in College Football this gives us a chance at many kids that we normally wouldn’t have with in any other transition year.

Advertisement
I have so much confidence in Mario that I believe he’ll grab some surprises between now and Feb. is that delusional or me going off his stellar rep? Maybe both. Mario with recruiting is like Rambo being dropped in Vietnam. He’s gonna catch a couple bodies.
@Liberty City El add this one to the list of parades and volcanos. ‘Mario is like Rambo, John J, being dropped in Vietnam. He’s gonna catch a couple bodies”.

The hiring of Mario has really upped the creative quotient on this site. It’s like a renaissance around here.

Advertisement
Rick And Morty Im In GIF

1. Hope for kids to push their decisions back, if that happens they’re at least thinking about Miami.

2. Go into this like we’re playing with house money, if Manny was still here things would be much worse tomorrow, there was no chance Kelly was coming if he’s here. Worst case scenario we load up in the portal and land a couple players tomorrow . Best case we have a few surprises and that’s just icing on the cake.

3. We’ll likely have a bunch of spots for the portal since the debacle of the season happened. So there’ll be an influx of much needed talented , especially on the defense via the portal.

4. By February we might have made up ground on some other big recruits and could end on a somewhat high note. I mean all things considered.

5. . This is only the beginning , we have one of the most respected recruiters in Cfb and he’ll prove that next year. But he’s not Jesus , he wasn’t going to make this a great class in a few days. The ride is just beginning.
Facts but according to CIS your a liar and a cheater and I don't believe u Cribby

@Liberty City El add this one to the list of parades and volcanos. ‘Mario is like Rambo, John J, being dropped in Vietnam. He’s gonna catch a couple bodies”.

The hiring of Mario has really upped the creative quotient on this site. It’s like a renaissance around here.
Mario is John Wick and the NCAA just killed his dog.

Advertisement
Locked up Kelly, probably got Coleman, and have a puncher's chance at some surprises on ESD with about a week on the job. Love to see it. Can't wait until he gets going on the February recruits and beyond. Top 3 head coach recruiter in the country now centered in the most fertile recruiting hotbed in the country and if you're not excited for that, you're just committed to being a mope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back