Some info on Jaden Rashada

Advertisement
Like Bijan Robinson who also has a deal w lamb. This is dumb
F38A8F32-E6A2-4306-81AF-85FCBDB2FEE5.jpeg

Im with coach. Certain type of player he’s trying to bring in.

Ruiz can get around an NIL deal in a million different ways, the easiest of which is to say that the deal has lost value for Life Wallet because of the college decision.
There is a 0% chance that Ruiz will pay Rashada while he plays at UF.
PRetty sure it was already noted that his HS deal ends in December. He would have had to sign a new deal once he enrolled. Now that Rashada bailed on the commercial it is probably null and void anyway

Until the school itself is allowed to pay (where they can actually see the return in cash for more wins etc.), there’s not a single college player that’s ever gonna be close to worth that. Absolute best case scenario is they get 2 of that back in whatever revenue they do and they just lit the other $9 million on fire for their favorite team.

Advertisement
View attachment 215117
Im with coach. Certain type of player he’s trying to bring in.

give me Bijan any day

!so Mario had zero issues when. He committed over the summer right? Lol this is all so dumb. He picked UF. Done deal. No one cried about Rashada when he was a cane commit

give me Bijan any day

!so Mario had zero issues when. He committed over the summer right? Lol this is all so dumb. He picked UF. Done deal. No one cried about Rashada when he was a cane commit
Different circumstances. BR getting paid by Lambo to promote. Not taking selfies. You ever seen a commit or visitor take a photo with a car since Mario got here? **** Mario threw the chains in the trash!

Advertisement

give me Bijan any day

One i think thats an old quote from Mario.

2. The same gator fans were in uproar and cried when he committed to Miami....not sure what you missed lol

In fact most cane fans seem to be ho hum about it...our main concern is oc more so than a true freshman qb

Advertisement
some of these NIL deals are going to have players sticking around for their 4th and 5th years.

Advertisement
That was admittedly a great pass but Jacory threw 80% wounded ducks his time at Miami.

you're god **** right it was, put some respeck on Firefighter Harris' name. Until this jabrone drops that dime against the #18 team in the country in primetime with two minutes left in the game, then I don't wanna hear nothin.

Make sure you bump this thread when he does it...then I'll have to admit he's as good as Jacory Harris. Until then

stone-cold-steve-austin-stone-cold.gif

you're god **** right it was, put some respeck on Firefighter Harris' name. Until this jabrone drops that dime against the #18 team in the country in primetime with two minutes left in the game, then I don't wanna hear nothin.

Make sure you bump this thread when he does it...then I'll have to admit he's as good as Jacory Harris. Until then

stone-cold-steve-austin-stone-cold.gif
jacory had a noodle arm, it is what it is. Him and Rashada are skinny af but that is where the comparison ends.

Advertisement
Back