Some info on Jaden Rashada

Advertisement
Legit surprised the article didn't say ex-Miami commit Jaden Rashada

1692744433673.png

Expecting and secretly hoping he struggles. I know it’s not the mature way to be. But I’m petty. Kid screwed us by flipping to UF and wasn’t even worth it in the first place. Of course I was actually happy he did because I felt he was overrated. But still…

Advertisement
Expecting and secretly hoping he struggles. I know it’s not the mature way to be. But I’m petty. Kid screwed us by flipping to UF and wasn’t even worth it in the first place. Of course I was actually happy he did because I felt he was overrated. But still…

Blame his ****head father, not him. In this case, it’s appropriate. Wish him the best. His pops cost him substantial $$.

you can think hes overrated but you better sign someone of the same caliber as a recruit and we didnt. thats the issue. either way, hes a kid. blame the adults that allowed it to happen but a kid can change his mind for w.e. reason. on top of that, at the time of the flip, we were horrific on the field and known as a QB killing program with gattis here

The kid had legit high school tape.
Sucks he didn’t stick.
But he got suckered into a shty deal and didn’t handle it professionally when it came to UM.

Advertisement
Just hoping for the best for him. He not a gator so am not wishing him no bad luck unless we play against him, Then it's all The U!!!!

Advertisement

Expecting & Secretly Hoping SC Sends a Mad Dog Prison Blitz off his blind side and the Nickel mid play proceeds to flash the SC peace sign & then inserts it into his rèctum.

55BADCFB-CB31-4109-B07A-DCAC5DED5001.gif

Advertisement
Good for Rashada.

He beat out former Notre Dame backup Drew Pyne, former BYU backup Jacob Conover, and last year's backup Trent Bourguet. Tough competition and heated camp battle, I'm sure.

Good for Rashada.

He beat out former Notre Dame backup Drew Pyne, former BYU backup Jacob Conover, and last year's backup Trent Bourguet. Tough competition and heated camp battle, I'm sure.

Pyne was going to be the starter but got hurt.

Advertisement
Back