Some info on Jaden Rashada

Advertisement
Nice kid or not, these are the types I root against bc they claim one thing while doing another. If you are all about the money then be honest and don’t commit until closer to signing day. Don’t claim anything about coaches, campuses or situations when it’s solely about money. If you are adult enough to put yourself out there in front of the world on tv or social media and adult enough to demand more than professional adults are making, then you better be man enough to handle the criticism.

Every decision and action in life has consequences. Money simply magnifies them.

Last edited:
Unless he maximizes the terms of his deal, he won’t be making nearly as much as the deal states.

I don’t know what he signed up to do for the collective, but NIL can’t be inducement or a something for nothing deal.
Purely curiosity but how do you maximize these deals? They're can't be based on field performance so are they more along the lines of building your social media presence and making appearances?

Advertisement
Like Bijan Robinson who also has a deal w lamb. This is dumb

I mean Robinson is probably the 1st RB off the board in next year drafts. Can’t compare a high school kid with an established JR who’s going to be a 1st rounder.

The money getting thrown at some of these kids is insane. But this is another one to keep an eye on about how NIL is going to change a lot over these first 2-3 years. Any of these big money qb's bust and the game will start to change and the going rate will start to change
They've basically paid him like a top of the 2nd round Draft pick.

That's absolutely ******* nuts.

I mean Robinson is probably the 1st RB off the board in next year drafts. Can’t compare a high school kid with an established JR who’s going to be a 1st rounder.
i get it. im just saying this stuff is dumb. look the 11 mill deal is probably a bit of BS (no diff than what UF was saying about us when he committed here).

Advertisement
When throwing legit money around like this, it’s only going to lead to more animosity between players, more animosity between programs with poaching players at signing day or through the portal, more animosity amongst some HS coaches and/or handlers about who is being offered something and who’s not (or how much). I mean what can go wrong? It can only end well, right?

Purely curiosity but how do you maximize these deals? They're can't be based on field performance so are they more along the lines of building your social media presence and making appearances?

Most of these deals are marketing deals, so the simple answer here is yes.

I've seen some more clever NIL deals that revolve around a players degree/field of study that allow the player to get paid for providing a service while at the same time maintaining their collegiate eligibility. A great example of this consulting for accounting agencies in the off-season (height of tax season).

For the type of deal Rashada got, they're probably paying him like a social media influencer (a base fee+ add penetration/relevancy). How that fits into a collective like the Gators have is up to them to decide.

Most of these deals are marketing deals, so the simple answer here is yes.

I've seen some more clever NIL deals that revolve around a players degree/field of study that allow the player to get paid for providing a service while at the same time maintaining their collegiate eligibility. A great example of this consulting for accounting agencies in the off-season (height of tax season).

For the type of deal Rashada got, they're probably paying him like a social media influencer (a base fee+ add penetration/relevancy). How that fits into a collective like the Gators have is up to them to decide.
You would think Stanford could land anyone with NIL if the silicon valley grads backed it with their businesses.

Advertisement
I guess that's how it has to work. Some base for merely being enrolled + incentives based on play. And that begs the question how you value linemen or CBs for example that put up minimal stats. QBs are kind of easy from a statistical perspective.
But didn't he already miss a LW commitment? So IF Ruiz wanted to pull the deal he could for breach of contract correct?
No one is going to know because a large part of the population has not actually seen the deal. I have no knowledge in this instance however I have seen other deals but typically you cannot tie it to stats like incentives in the NFL throw x amount of TDs and get a X dollar bonus.

I also doubt missing one marketing event means you can pull an entire deal, so if his plane got cancelled, or he had the vid, or was in a car accident in a coma and missed one autograph session there is no deal? Now can you structure the deals in such a way where they make you do an in-person autograph session during the season on Saturdays? Sure. If you are in another part of the state it is probably hard to do that so it is a built in back door. "I am not paying you to go to x school, but all your appearances need to be in x town because that is where my company is located, if you can't do that contract is breached" type of language.

Also, I have seen some where you can promote a company and if you have x amount of followers it is a tiered up pay scale. Right now the only ones largely following HS kids are people into recruiting/fans. However, as you become a stud in college, you likely gain more and more followers. As a silly example Trev Lawerence say had 5k followers when he committed to Clemson, after he won the NC and Heisman, he likely gets 100k followers, about to be the first round pick now 200k followers, so the same tweet when he had 5k followers that paid him 5 grand "if" he can show out and get to 200k followers can pay him 200k.

Because those whales enjoy the fact that every other fish in the ocean is forced to admire the size of their penises.
fireworks GIF

Advertisement
Imagine if Rashada ends up a jag…

I feel like UF did this just for the sake of winning a recruiting battle.
I think we (at least partially) did the same thing for optics early on. There are reputable posters on the record saying that not everyone in the building loved Rashada and that if our competition for him had been any school other than UF we wouldn’t have gone after him nearly as hard

I think we (at least partially) did the same thing for optics early on. There are reputable posters on the record saying that not everyone in the building loved Rashada and that if our competition for him had been any school other than UF we wouldn’t have gone after him nearly as hard
When you have the #6 QB in the country, and you don't counteroffer to keep him here because you're more interested in another lower-ranked prospect, that says something.

Napier needed a win against us, especially after Cormani stunned UF at the last second. They're a spot above us in the recruiting rankings at the moment, though I don't expect them to stay there.

I'm told Rashada's deal with the Gators is 4 years, $11 million. Miami decided not to go in that direction and preferred the quarterback in their class, Emory Williams.
Will not question the validity of the info but IMO, this is some gatuh or semenhole ****!

Probably best to not even mention a dollar amount because we really don’t know with certainty and even if so, again, that’s the gatuh/semenhole staple.

Let’s not make it ours!!!

Advertisement
Back