Some info on Jaden Rashada

For who? What person other than the agent and the school has profited millions off an “amateur” athlete?

There might be 10 million people in this country who know and/or care about who this kid is. The average college football fan doesn’t follow recruiting. Then you have the ones that do. Then you take away 70% of them bc unless your team plays UF or you like them, you don’t care either. Nobody here is worried about what any west coast team is doing in recruiting. The only reason you care about a recruit is if your team is recruiting them or they’re going to someone you play.
What the **** are you talking about lol?
If a heisman Qb is playing for your school, it is absolutely worth paying them >$2M. Thats what I was saying. As in this type of contract isn't too much if you get elite play. That's not about any single player, just a general statement.

Advertisement
If a heisman Qb is playing for your school, it is absolutely worth paying them >$2M. Thats what I was saying. As in this type of contract isn't too much if you get elite play. That's not about any single player, just a general statement.
Who cares who pays who, if a company feels that person is worth the deal, that’s up to them. We gotta stop counting other people’s money

The money getting thrown at some of these kids is insane. But this is another one to keep an eye on about how NIL is going to change a lot over these first 2-3 years. Any of these big money qb's bust and the game will start to change and the going rate will start to change
If that’s the case, the amount of money being thrown at some of these “coaches” is insane. . . IMO

I mean the csvinder twins are going to get a degree ball out and have millions in their nil portfolio. You can do both lol and also time to adjust to the world. Make money as early as you can And be smart about your investments. you don’t need to Suffer just bc the older generation did. Also habe multiple sources of income bc you never know what happens as a w2
Absolutely - but more the exception, not the rule. Women in particular can kill it in this new social media age.......IF they are willing to go that route.

It's not suffering. The older generation still keeps the world going, minus young tech. There's so much entitlement these days and just because some make quick money doing these things doesn't mean the masses will, but the expect it before they actually bust their asses and work for it. Things have become backwards. When people are making tiktok videos AT work instead of actually doing what they are being paid for, it's fairly obvious where their priorities lie.

You should reread my post. The school isn’t the one paying him. Whoever is paying him won’t see that kind of a return, the school will.

Advertisement
Absolutely - but more the exception, not the rule. Women in particular can kill it in this new social media age.......IF they are willing to go that route.

It's not suffering. The older generation still keeps the world going, minus young tech. There's so much entitlement these days and just because some make quick money doing these things doesn't mean the masses will, but the expect it before they actually bust their asses and work for it. Things have become backwards. When people are making tiktok videos AT work instead of actually doing what they are being paid for, it's fairly obvious where their priorities lie.
You never worked in building your own company while at a day job? Agree to disagree anyways. Won’t see eye to eye and we’re likely not in the same age group. also The amount of work any kid puts into their craft to be come an elite recruit is work and it’s hard. Domt discount it. Tons of people have talent but do t put the same effort in to become these recruits

Someone still has to build houses and cars. Very few people (and virtually no males) make money by being a TikTok gasbag.

Advertisement
You never worked in building your own company while at a day job? Agree to disagree anyways. Won’t see eye to eye and we’re likely not in the same age group. also The amount of work any kid puts into their craft to be come an elite recruit is work and it’s hard. Domt discount it. Tons of people have talent but do t put the same effort in to become these recruits
I wouldn’t discount those kids who do work hard but some are just naturally talented while lesser talented kids might work just as hard, if not harder, knowing they’ll never be as good, so they also have to work just as hard at another craft on top of it. As I said, my comment was not simply about football but many thing about young society and social media today. But I will agree that we likely won’t see eye to eye on this and likely not in the same age group, although I’m likely not as old as you might think.

This x1000

This has nothing to do with your post, but made sense to post here.
🤷🏿‍♂️
View attachment 215149

Ruiz is right, and any recruit can do whatever he wants. At the same time, I'm not going to virtue signal with this "it's a bout the kids, and not us crazy fans" crap. I don't give a **** about Jaden Rashada (or any prospective player) except if he plays at Miami. My fandom is absolutely about me.

Advertisement
Until the school itself is allowed to pay (where they can actually see the return in cash for more wins etc.), there’s not a single college player that’s ever gonna be close to worth that. Absolute best case scenario is they get 2 of that back in whatever revenue they do and they just lit the other $9 million on fire for their favorite team.
I've been thinking about this I see where the school would get a return on money but where does someone like Ruiz get there money back for spending millions on a player to go to our school??? If there a bust how does Ruiz re coup his money? Or is this guy so **** rich he can jus give million$ deals to kids not get anything back??

Shift it to Samson and some DL, and the trenches will be solid for a while. Cooper, Clark, then Mauigoa, Samson, along with the others will make a solid line for a few years.

Advertisement
Couldn’t you get around that since (to my knowledge) lifewallet is mostly a south Florida company, and the player would have to sign to a school within south florida?

I recall reading that the contracts stipulate they have to attend events in Miami. Legal way of saying yeah you gotta sign with Miami IMO. Rashada wouldn't be able to make all meetings in Miami by going to UF and that would be Ruiz's out IMO.

Lifewallet could also **** with the Gata and schedule him weekly for something in Miami.

Definitely back out if it's 11 mil. I don't think he's good enough for that price tag. Hedging your bet on the Gator collective is probably a bad decision.

I’ll assume the deal is up to 4 years and worth as much as $11M.

Not guaranteed, but likely some upfront money.

Rashada will still have to earn a lot of that money by how he performs on the field.

While the deal is not technically performance-based, or play-for-play, his value is less if he tanks.

No?

This is my thought. A safer bet would've been the alleged 8 mil on a guaranteed employee contract with Lifewallet. Not my life and I don't care he flipped honestly but I think this is a bad gamble on his families part. He's always been hunting for the payday. I just don't believe anything with the collective and highly doubt he receives anywhere near that total. Also, collectives could come crumbling down in the years to come.

Advertisement
Back