Some info on Jaden Rashada

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I cant imagine what this does to the other kids in the locker room. 5 Qbs in the room 1 is the returning starter and 1 is a freshman. Only the fresh really getting paid.

Advertisement
****, he’s not even a 5-star QB either.

I’m glad we didn’t counter. I’d rather take that money and go poach Tennessee’s commit, that kid committed for less and is a better talent

Gators are fools.

1668466433148.png

I like Rashada a lot but losing him to the Gators is really the slap in the face of the whole thing

I don’t think he’s a can’t miss but with our QB problems I would prefer to have him than not of course

I just can’t imagine they truly like Williams more but if that’s the story then cool. Maybe Williams plus the money for someone else, Samson? That makes sense, and after getting NIL thrown in our faces, I’m hesitant to throw it back on UiF

I’m kinda indifferent about it
UF fans said the same when they lost mani

Advertisement
****, he’s not even a 5-star QB either.

I’m glad we didn’t counter. I’d rather take that money and go poach Tennessee’s commit, that kid committed for less and is a better talent

Gators are fools.
They knew it was easier to take rashada because our o has not looked good in comparison to Tennessee , but it def would’ve made more sense to offer that money to Nico and at the same time hurting and division rival in Tennessee! They are to worried bout sticking it to Miami.

Advertisement
Back