So Treon Harris to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
told you guys i just posted about him this morning that he would head OOS or to FSU most likely because Fisher is ''Giving'' him a shot a QB..

told you guys i just posted about him this morning that he would head OOS or to FSU most likely because Fisher is ''Giving'' him a shot a QB..

I told you in January we'd get nothing from Booker T. You're late to the game.

but you guys are missing the point. he's going to be a slot guy for them no doubt. And we wanted him as a slot guy so honestly it's a loss for us. minor one but a loss. FSU just conned their way into getting a 4 star athlete in the slot at our political expense. **** em

So Golden should have lied to him and promised him everything under the sun? I'd much rather him be straight with..."we'd love you to come play for us, but you won't be playing QB." Sure he would be great in the slot or possibly even CB, but he isn't willing to listen to a coach and know his role so fck him!

Advertisement
What a great week for ICE, his kid commits to fsu and he gets Nigel to not commit to us today. F*ck this guy and everything he is about. After Chad, Miami need to cut this f*cking school off.

We need Booker T. We just need to get Ice Harris out of there.

If Ice Harris is going to FSU with his son, fantastic. Enjoy Tallahassee. We can get someone in there who will support the U, just like we did at Miami Northwestern. I say Donnell Bennett gets the job.

We don't need Booker T! Or any other school. What we need is to win on the field. Have several first round pick in the NFL draft , and watch how these ****ers line up to get into UM.

It looks like Al sniffed this one out before-hand. THAT is why he kept Braxton Berrios on the hook and eventually offered him. THE moment that Berrios camped at UM was the moment that Al no longer had to deal with any more of Ice Harris' bull****.

Quick, insiders, tell me again how Berrior delayed offer had nothing to with Treon/Booker T/Lice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Berrios' offer had nothing to do with Booker T. No clue how you think that. Staff was split on Berrios after the camp and then re-evaluated him and decided to offer. Treon was being recruited primarily as a corner but slot was also talked about. Again, Berrios offer was not connected to Booker T.

Never felt that he was coming anyway. Ice can claim that "things are cool" with Miami but I don't get that feeling. We have one player from BTW who hasn't played a down yet, who also has cooled on us. Patten delaying, Harris to FSU.....nice little trend there.

Advertisement
I hope fsu keeps him a QB, so he will never see the field. Miami was just being up from with the young man by telling him he will need to change positions to get to the league, but I guess everyone thinks their Russel Wilson these days because of the height. The good thing is he will have that first class education coming out of fsu, psych.

I can't even come close to mustering up a hint of a ****

Its pure comedy

some people have to learn the hard way EX. denard robinson and brandon mcgee. DR wanted to play QB but miami says no we like you more as a WR and was going to accept that until Michigan came in and told him he can stay a QB we all know where that got him and how much money it cost. BM was a QB also and could have gone to a program and had a DR like impact at the QB position but chose to play CB even though it cost him two years i cant imagine him trying to go to the NFL trying to play CB now

but you guys are missing the point. he's going to be a slot guy for them no doubt. And we wanted him as a slot guy so honestly it's a loss for us. minor one but a loss. FSU just conned their way into getting a 4 star athlete in the slot at our political expense. **** em

We were recruiting Treon as a DB, not at the slot.
If you read some of the other threads Treon was being recruited as a slot receiver

Advertisement

So Golden should have lied to him and promised him everything under the sun? I'd much rather him be straight with..."we'd love you to come play for us, but you won't be playing QB." Sure he would be great in the slot or possibly even CB, but he isn't willing to listen to a coach and know his role so fck him!

No. Golden should have said we don't have room.

And another thing...how am I an Ice apologist? First off, Tito was the one who interviewed him twice and both of those stories were very good. He is a prominent (arguably the best) Head Coach in South Florida whether you guys like it or not. We will continue to run stories with him because he knows the landscape down here as well as anyone.

Jimbo Fisher of JaMarcus Russell and E.J. Manuel fame is going to let Treon play quarterback? Highly unlikely. Grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Advertisement
Quick, insiders, tell me again how Berrior delayed offer had nothing to with Treon/Booker T/Lice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Berrios' offer had nothing to do with Booker T. No clue how you think that. Staff was split on Berrios after the camp and then re-evaluated him and decided to offer. Treon was being recruited primarily as a corner but slot was also talked about. Again, Berrios offer was not connected to Booker T.

Pete then what was the political(local) things that Berrios mentioned

What a great week for ICE, his kid commits to fsu and he gets Nigel to not commit to us today. F*ck this guy and everything he is about. After Chad, Miami need to cut this f*cking school off.

We need Booker T. We just need to get Ice Harris out of there.

If Ice Harris is going to FSU with his son, fantastic. Enjoy Tallahassee. We can get someone in there who will support the U, just like we did at Miami Northwestern. I say Donnell Bennett gets the job.

Lol, Ice isn't going anywhere anytime soon. There are other players around

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Pete then what was the political(local) things that Berrios mentioned

The staff was split on him. Some coaches loved him and others weren't as high on him. That was probably it. I think you guys have been reading too much into the "politics" tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back